What is Love? -Karl Jacobs Fluff-

A/N: This is gonna be adorable- and it'll probably be short

—————
Karl's POV
—————

We laid out in the grass together, her head against my shoulder, staring up into the night sky. We've been friends since high school but I've always wanted to be more than that. I looked down at her, her eyes studying the stars and she smiles pointing up at the sky "I see the Big Dipper!" I look up "I see it too, it's so pretty" She looks at me, a bit of concern on her face "Is there something on your mind? You seem a bit out of it" I shake my head "No I'm fine, Y/N" I wrap my arms around her "Are you okay? You seem to have something on your mind"

She looks up at me again "What do you think love is? I mean just in your words, what does it mean to you?" Well that's a weird question- I laugh a bit "Where did that question come from?" She shrugs "I don't know. I think about it a lot but could never think of an answer that made sense to me" I hum softly, thinking "I think love is when you really fall for someone, when you know for sure that you want to spend the rest of your life with them. You want to hold them, care for them and grow old with them. Loving them to the point that you can't go anywhere without them, and thinking about leaving them hurts. Wanting to stay with them and give them your all, making sure they're happy and feel loved. I think love is something that comes once, not twice but once because once you find that special someone, you know that you won't want anyone else"

She looks at me, almost surprised at my words "I think I love you, Karl" I smile "Really?" She rolls her eyes "Yes really, handsome" She giggles and kisses my cheek "I'm willing to spend my life with you as long as you will" My smile grew wider, I never knew she felt this way for me, she seemed to hide her feelings so well but maybe I'm just dumb and oblivious but now I have her. She's mine and no ones else's. She wants me and no one else and I want her and no one else.

I lean down and kiss her head "All mine~" She looks up and me and pecks my lips "All yours~"

—————
Word count: 461
—————
Yeah, this one is incredibly short, having writers block sucks- I just wanted to get something out for you guys and I'm sorry if this wasn't good but I tried :)

But I hope you guys enjoyed!!!

Have an amazing day/night!!!

—————
Mel :)