Thigh Riding -Dream Smut-

A/N:
Dream has some nice ass thighs lol
Enjoy!! This is also gonna be short

—————
Top: Dream
Bottom: Y/N
—————
Kinks: Teasing, thigh riding, praising, degrading
—————
Y/N's POV
—————

His lips moved in perfect sync with mine, his hands held my hips, pressing me against his crotch. I grind myself against him, my body begging for more. I pull away "Dream, please~" He hums softly and holds my jaw "Aww, are you needy, darling? So cute" I whine and begin grinding myself against him. He holds my hips still and tugs on my underwear "Take them off" I nod, quickly taking them off. I was already dripping, I wonder if he could feel it "Ride me" I bit my lip and begin tugging down his pants but he stops me "No, my thigh. I want to see you cum on my leg" I blush "Really?" He nods "Mhmm~ Don't be shy, show me how hard you can cum without me even fucking you" I shivered at his words but I was nervous. I've never done this before. "Go on. You can do it"

I shift my body so his thigh was between my legs, he held my hips, guiding me to move against him. I slowly moved my hips, the roughness of his sweats pressing against my cunt. Dream sits back and watches me, admiring me. "Such a beautiful slut~ I don't even have to touch you" His hand moves up, wrapping around my neck "Faster" I do as told, moving my hips faster, almost bouncing on him. My moans were mostly whimpers and whines, the friction felt overwhelming "Fuck.. Dream~ I-I want more" He tilts his head "Aww, poor baby. So fucking needy for me" His thumb grazes along my lips and then slide into my mouth, making me suck his thumb "I'm not touching you. I want your cum to stain my pants, I know you can do it"

His thumb moves in and out of my mouth, my movements becoming faster and more erratic. His eyes trail down my body, focusing on my core. My moans became more high pitched, it felt so good, I wanted to cum so bad but I wasn't gonna be able to with just his thigh "Dream, please.. Touch me~" He clicks his tongue "How pathetic. Can't even cum without being touched. Want me to help you that bad?" I nod my head quickly "Fine, I'll help" Using his other hand, he moves it underneath me, his fingers plunging into me, making me scream out. I continued riding his thigh, while his fingers worked inside of me, my clit was being stimulated by his pants "Come on, I know you're close~ Cum for me, darling"

I pant heavily, squeals leaving my lips as I came, his fingers moved slowly and my body shook. I leaned against his shoulder "I-I'm sorry" Dream looks down at me "For what, darling?" I feel him pull out his fingers, making me shiver "That I couldn't cum with just your thigh" He chuckles "Aww its okay. I wouldn't be upset with that. Did you like it though?" I look at him and nod quickly "Yes, I liked it a lot, but what about you?" He blushes "I uh came in my pants" I laugh a bit "You came untouched?" He nods "Yeah, and with practice, you can too" I shake my head "Nah, I'd rather you touch me then you not touch me" He kisses my head "Makes sense. I'm just happy you enjoyed it, darling" I peck his lips "Glad you enjoyed it too~"

—————
Word count: 633
—————

Sorry that this was short and it wasn't very good. But I hope you all liked it :)

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed!! Have an amazing day/night!!!

—————
Max :)