You're Beautiful -GNF Angst/Fluff/Smut

A/N:
Being trapped in the house for months can do shit to you, putting some of my problems from being stuck inside during the pandemic in this so enjoy!!!

TW//: Body dysmorphia, mentions of self harm

—————
Top: George
Bottom: Y/N
—————
Kinks: None (Vanilla, you needy hoes /j)
—————

Y/N's POV
—————

It's been months, the feeling of loneliness wouldn't go away, even with my boyfriend. We've been together for a while, just before Covid became a pandemic. Been stuck inside with nothing to do except eat and play video games. I've been denying George of any physical contact, mostly sex. I hated myself, I continued gaining weight but never had the energy or motivation to do anything about it. I was struggling, some nights I'd stay up in the living room, crying, so George wouldn't have to worry about me

I just wanted to be happy again, give George what he wanted, what he needed. Denying him of any contact because I hated myself so much but here I was.. In my kitchen once again, making myself food for the 4th time today.. And it's not even late afternoon yet. I stood there making myself a sandwich but as I made it, the feeling of disgustingness filled my mind. 'How can you be eating again? You ate an hour ago. You're getting bigger, you should lose some weight' My head hurt thinking about it, my eyes filled with tears and then I hear a voice "Darling? Are you okay?" I jump at the sound of George's voice and I nod, not wanting to look at him "I-I'm fine, George" I didn't want him to see me like this, so broken and gross. I wanted to disappear, like I was nothing but air. "You don't sound okay.. What's wrong?" George has been concerned for my mental health for months now, always trying to comfort me but I pushed him away.. He's so good to me.. How can I hurt him like that?

I sigh "D-Do I look fat?" George walks closer to me "What?" I turn to him, my tears falling "Do I look like I'm getting bigger?" He shakes his head "No, darling. My love, you're beautiful" I shake my head "No I'm not.. I'm.. Ugly and- and I'm gross" Before I could continue, George grabs my hands "Y/N, please, stop. Stop bringing yourself down, you're so beautiful. So perfect in every way possible. I don't care if you've gained weight.. Darling, I love you for you, your body is so perfect in my eyes" I felt like I needed to hear that for so long, but even though his words meant so much.. They meant so little at the same time and that hurt "But I want to feel that way, George. I feel so disgusting all the time, so gross. I don't know why you'd want me" He shakes his head and pulls me in for a hug "Oh my love, if only you could see what I see. How beautiful you are, you're so amazing, you've been doing so well these past few months, haven't you?" I shake my head, tears leaving my eyes once more "No.. I haven't. They hurt so much, George" He looks at me, concern in his pretty brown eyes "What do you mean, darling?" I pull away from him, lifting my shirt up, showing the marks on my hips, he looks down at them and I could see him hold back his own tears "Y/N, why didn't you tell me?" I pull my shirt back down "I wanted to.. I did. But I couldn't, I didn't want you to worry" He sighs and holds my hand, without saying anything, he starts pulling us to our room "What are you doing?" We walk in the room and he turns to me "I want to show you how beautiful you are, how much you mean to me"

He has me lay on the bed "George, I'm not sure if this is a good idea" He smiles softly and climbs on top of me "I disagree, I think this is a great idea" He gently cups my cheek and leans down, pressing his lips against mine ever so lightly. This feeling felt so foreign to me now, it's been so long. "I've missed you, honey, so so much" I could feel the tingly feelings in the bottom of my stomach. His lips move down to my neck, I bring my hands up, wrapping them around his neck, running my hand through his soft hair. His hands move over my stomach "So beautiful~ So perfect~" He sits up and lifts my shirt up a little "Can I?" I bite my lip, I was nervous.. Maybe even scared of what he'd think of me but I nod "Yeah, go ahead" He slowly pulls my shirt over my head, I didn't have a bra on and I almost regret letting him but then he lets out a soft almost breathless moan "Fuck, you look so good" He leans back down, taking my nipple into his mouth, sucking it gently while playing with the other. I let out quiet whimpers, running my hands through his hair.

He pulls away and sucks the other one for a minute then moves down to my stomach, leaving soft kisses on it, leaving soft kisses on my scars that he thought were the most beautiful things, even if they hurt me so much, he thought they were beautiful. George tugs on my sweats and I give him a small nod and he tugs them down, but leaves my underwear on "Wow, you look so beautiful, darling. I wish you could see this" I blush at his complements. He was so sincere with his words, it made my whole body tingle, especially the lower parts. George spreads my legs, his hand cupping my heat then his fingers rub along my slit, feeling how wet I am "Already so wet? We've barely even started~" My face becomes even more red, if that was even possible. "I'm excited to see underneath these" He groans softly as he slides my panties to the side, finally seeing how wet I was "Fuck, it looks so good.. Mind if I have a taste?~" I shake my head "Not at all, go ahead" I breathed out, I was still so nervous.

George leans down, I hold my underwear to the side for him, his fingers spreading my lips apart, his mouth connecting to my cunt "Oh shit, George~" I immediately grab onto his hair, pushing him down onto me. His tongue circles my clit, the pleasure shooting up through my body, uneven breathes leaving my lips. George's tongue worked quickly, sucking and licking. My legs shook, I already felt so close and he hasn't even done much then he adds his fingers, using his thumb to rub my clit and my legs close, squeezing his head a bit but he forces them back open. "George, I-I can't.. Gonna c-cum" Just then he pulls away and I whine loudly "You taste great, darling~ It feels so good to love you again. I've missed it so much" He leans in and presses his lips against mine and for the first time in forever.. I felt loved, I felt good, I felt wanted and cared for.. I felt like I was on top of the world, just me and George

As we kissed, I feel him grind against, he felt so hard, I gasp softly and he pulls away, sitting up to undress himself. After undressing himself, I look down at his dick, harder than I've ever seen it honestly "Do I really turn you on that much?" I ask looking up at him and he chuckles "Course you do, darling. Even hearing you speak or breathe can just send shocks through my body" He really loves me doesn't he? It felt so good to finally feel like I'm loved unlike these past few months. I could feel tears in my eyes, i wasn't sure why I was about to cry, maybe because I feel loved and happy "Dammit I'm crying.. I love you so much, George" He smiles widely "Aww, I love you too, Y/N. My beautiful girl, don't cry, it's okay" He gently wipes my tears away and kisses my cheeks and I laugh a bit "George.. Will you make love to me?" He nods excitedly "Of course, my love. I'll always be here to love you"

He aligns himself up with my entrance then slowly pushes himself into me, I gasp softly, the feeling of me stretching out again kinda hurt, it's been so long. "Fuck, you feel so good~" He breathes into my neck, moving his hips slowly, his hands hold my hips to keep me from moving "Y-You can go faster, Gogy" He looks at me "Are you sure?" I nod "Yes, please~ I need it~" George kisses my neck and begins thrusting faster, my eyes rolling back, our moans and the clapping of our skin filling the room "Oh shit, Gogy~!" He sits up, putting my legs over his shoulders, the new position giving him access to hit my spot better. George's hips snap forward into me, hitting my g-spot repeatedly "Oh fuck~ So so good~ So beautiful~" He groans loudly and I feel him cum into me but he doesn't stop since I haven't came yet. George continues to pound me, I've never felt so good, so filled. He pounded me hard and soon it hits me, I cum onto him, letting out a loud moan, almost a scream from how hard my orgasm hit me. We both pant heavily, our chests heaving.

George pulls out slowly and kisses my head "You did wonderfully, my love" I smile widely "You too" He gets up and grabs a damp rag then gently cleans me up then lays back down next to me, holding my body close to his "I love you, Y/N. Don't ever forget it" I smile "I won't.. I promise"

—————
Word count: 1779
—————

Omg I think this is the longest one I've done so far and I'm incredibly proud of it. I hope you all liked it as much as I did :)))

This one kinda hit close to home, from what I went through when quarantining. It sucked so bad but please remember that people love you and want you around and care about you. You will always mean something to someone no matter how many times your mind tells you different

Love you all lots, have an amazing day/night!! <33

—————
Max :)