First Argument -Ranboo Angst/Fluff-

A/N:
Gonna count this as pt. 2 to first kiss.
Writing this because I think Ranboo is great at arguing lol
and Y/N is staying at Ranboo's place while his parents are out in case you all wonder where their parents are-
This also gets kinda intense cuz I have pent up anger so enjoy! <33
—————
Y/N's POV
—————
All I could hear was his yelling, it was annoying. He was playing the new Fnaf game, not only was he screaming cuz he was getting scared but he talked loudly also. My head was throbbing. I just wanted to sleep. I sigh heavily and get up, walking to his streaming room. I knock on the door but there wasn't an answer so I open the door and clear my throat, making Ranboo stop what he was doing "Uh, I'll be back guys" He mutes his mic "Something wrong?" I nod "Yes, I'm trying to sleep and you're being incredibly loud. I hate to be that person but honestly, you're so damn loud" He sighs "I'm literally playing a horror game, do you expect me not to scream and yell?" God he can be an ass sometimes "Well no but just at least try-" He groans loudly "Try what?! Yelling quieter? I don't think it works like that, babe" I scoff "You're unbelievable, Ranboo. You could at least be more thoughtful about it!" He stands up and I suddenly remember how tall he is "Look, I get it. You want to sleep, but seriously, I'm not ending stream because you're upset and everything!"

I stood my ground, I knew he wasn't trying to scare me but it always seemed that way when he stood up "Jesus Christ! I'm not gonna fucking argue with you! You're so damn loud! All I'm asking is that you try to be quiet!" He scoffs and sits down "I'm done arguing with you, Y/N. Just go back to bed and ignore me the best you can" He puts his headphones on and that's when I know the argument is over. I leave his room, tears of frustration in my eyes. I walk back to my room and lay down, that was mine and Ranboo's first argument as a couple. I can't believe it went so far. I didn't expect it honestly.

I laid in the bed for a while, crying quietly. I hated that this stupid argument affected me so much, I never liked being yelled at especially if I couldn't properly defend myself. I couldn't even sleep because I was so upset. I kept thinking about what I should've said or how I acted. It ate me up and gave me a worse headache.

After what seemed like forever, I was still awake, I heard Ranboo finally end his stream and my bedroom door open soon after. I acted like I was asleep "I know you're awake, babe" He moves over and lays next to me, his arm wrapping around my waist but keeps his body a good distance between us. After not saying anything he continues speaking "I'm sorry for yelling at you, it wasn't necessary. I was frustrated and I took it out on you and it won't happen again" I turn my body to look at him "It's okay, it kinda scared me though. Like when you stood up, it reminded me how tall you are" I laugh a bit but I didn't see Ranboo laugh "I scared you?" He looked sad, almost ashamed for scaring me. I sigh softly "A bit, but it's okay. Don't feel bad. It's okay, I promise" He looks down a bit, still upset with himself so I move closer to him, putting my head under his chin. He hesitated for a second but I feel him relax "I'm sorry also.. I started yelling at you first. It was immature of me" He shrugs "I deserved it, I was being really loud and I could tell that you had a headache but I got louder because I have this thing where I make everything a yelling contest.. Which I should work on" I laugh a bit "Yeah, you should definitely work on that"

I feel his hand gently wrap around my waist, hugging me close to him. I felt safe and comfortable.. It's been a while since I've felt like this with someone. "Was that our first argument?" He asked suddenly and I nod "Yeah, why?" He smiles softly and looks down at me "Let's never argue again" I laugh and shake my head "Not arguing in a relationship is very difficult. Especially if you're dating someone as stressful as you" He rolls his eyes "I'm not that bad" I shake my head "That's a flat out lie" He groans "Well... Be quiet, idiot" I lean up and peck his lips "You first, idiot" He looks down at me, his eyes a bit wide "What? You're acting like this is our first kiss" He shrugs "I'm not use to it, that's all" I giggle and gently kiss his lips again "Well get use to it cuz it'll happen a lot"

I've always been the touchy type of person. It's how I showed my love to people. Ranboo wasn't like that as much as I was but he still accepted my hugs when I gave them to him "Can I have like one more? You can go to sleep after that, I promise" I laugh a bit "You're such a liar, I know you're gonna stay" He nods "Yeah, you're right. But still, one more and then you can sleep" I smile softly and kiss him again, I could feel his smile and his hand tighten around my waist and I pull away "Okay, can I sleep now?" He hums softly and nods "Yeah, I guess. Sleep well, babe" I cuddle next to him "Goodnight, Ranboo" And soon we both fall asleep in each other's arms

—————
Word count: 1057
—————

I kinda liked this one :) It was nice, sorry if the kissing makes anyone uncomfortable. It just adds to it and I think it's cute. I enjoy writing Ranboo fluff so I'll probably do him more than Tommy or Tubbo but if any of you recommend any of them, I'll do it :)

I hope you all enjoyed!! Have an amazing day/night!!

————
Max :)