Myterious boy in my tree house - 🅾ne

First things first, this story is crap because I don't try. If I did, y'all would see heaven but it would take me 10x as long. Plus, I write to have fun and not stress. This is probably going to be like the owlhouse season two, things will be mentioned that occurred between chapters to save time. Just point out mistakes and I'll fix them, thank you. I don't proofread.
-

My shoes graced the grass beneath my porch and took off between the trees. I just needed a break, a stress reliever. I was going fast but I knew this path better than anything school could try to teach me, this path was one of my own. Every time I ran down it, it felt as if I was gliding peacefully along a river no matter what I was running from. The path holds a familiarity of freedom, a breath of fresh air. Slowly, I came to a halt. Catching my breath I dusted off my jacket I had arrived at my treehouse, with two ponds by the side. It had a small garden which grew many fruits and vegetables. I collapsed on the blanket next to the first pond, swirling my finger in it. They both were clear to the bottom, but this pond is the only one with fish swimming around happily and they never splashed. I would sometimes swim in the second one thats more behind the treehouse, the temperature never bothered me. This was my paradise, nobody around for miles and a cove all for me- A cough interrupted my thoughts as I sat up suddenly, getting on my knees and turning around I noticed yellow by the other pond through a bush. I peeked over to see a boy, passed out on the bank coughing slightly and struggling to breathe. His lower abdomen was half-submerged in the water which looked suspiciously blueish black or even a slight bit purple, the color was soaking up fast and gone before I could ponder if it truly was there.
I stepped over slowly, crouching down next to him and grabbing a murky stick from the pond. I began poking his cheek, prodding at him.
"Hey, pointy...~ sleeping beauty...~ you look like you need a good rest, huh? I like your scar, your ears too. You know you're really pretty...~ Goldie, time to get up...~" He didn't budge and I sighed tossing the stick away, I used my shirt to wipe away some mud from his face. I looked down at my outfit and sighed. It was bound to get ruined anyway I guess, not much worth saving when it's covered in paint... Just like (Legal Guardian) says. I wormed my arm under his neck and knees; lifting him with barely a struggle.
This kid was light and skinny, I placed him onto the lift to the treehouse pulling the rope to haul him up. It was meant for things too big the climb the ladder, but I guess this is a reasonable use. When I made my way up, the sun was no longer blaring in my face and I could see him properly; he looked beaten, traumatized.. and definitely in need of some good food. This kid's lucky I'm a good cook. Picking him up again, I sat him up against the wall.

"You're not coming in my tree house covered in mud." I went inside and began undressing my bed, pulling it apart I took off the small mattress. I dragged it out the door and onto the little porch, let's hope this kid doesn't roll around in his sleep or he's in for a tumble. I wiped my sweat from my face, why don't I ever get a break? With a huff I brought out towels, placing them and then him onto the mattress. "I'm not a monster just a clean freak, I'm going to steal my couch cushions and then make some food yeah? You wanna plate, Princess Aurora?" I snorted at my joke. "Get it? Cus' she's sleeping beauty?" My smile fell to a nervous grin, wiping mud off my face only to make a bigger mess. "Ooooh, I need friends." My hands reached into my makeshift drawers, pulling out some grey sweat pants, a black tank top, and some underwear. I walked behind an old screen which I placed a sheet over so it's no longer even semi-see-through, changing out of my muddy outfit. Coming out from behind the screen I hang my jacket on a branch through the window and toss my dirty clothes into a basket. I'll clean everything later, after dinner.
The light was already becoming a flattering shade of orange and snoring beauty would be hungry when he awakes.
I went down the ladder, underneath the treehouse where the kitchen appliances were. I grabbed some vegetables and fruits along with other foods from shelves I had nailed into the tree, admiring the posters I had strung up along the walls. I remember when I first found this place, I've made it so much better now. So much time, money, and dedication and it paid out in the end, now I've got my little home away from.. the other place I live at. I began chopping them up with a knife from a bedside table with three drawers I used for silver wear, I had one counter that wasn't in good condition but not to a point where I couldn't put food on it. Besides, I bought some nice cutting boards. If you're wondering how I cook such good foods in a treehouse, I got myself all the cheapy alliances needed. The most expensive thing here is the generators that I use for power, this place had been getting better and better for years. I got a microwave, air fryer, stove, and fridge. I also have things like cereal, maple syrup, ketchup, etc. It is a home honestly, a quaint one. I heard shuffling from above and assume Aurora is getting impatient.

To prepare the basil purée: I combined basil and 1 garlic clove in a blender and processed it until it became smooth. Then I added water, 2 tablespoons oil, and 1/8 teaspoon salt; processed it until blended and set it aside.

To prepare the vegetables: I heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large Dutch oven over low heat. Added bay leaves and cook for 1 minute. Then I put in onion, 6 garlic cloves, and thyme; covered and cooked for 10 minutes. I then prepared carrot, potatoes, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper. Putting the cover on it I let it cook for 20 minutes.
While that was cooking I thought to myself, where did this weirdo come from? Squid inking my pond, wearing the weirdest outfit, scars, sharp ears, the cutest gap teeth, and is the scrawniest kid my age I've ever seen. If his home is like mine I guess he can stay... No, this is my area and mine alone. Not even the hottest of sleeping beauties are allowed.
Once the half-prepared meal was done, I pulled it out and added squash, bell pepper, and beans. Which, I covered and let cook for 15 more minutes. Adding the tomatoes; I let it cook for 10 more minutes. Discard bay leaves and thyme. Spoon stew into individual bowls; drizzle with the basil purée, and sprinkle with Parmesan.

I brought up the food through the pulley system and pulled out my foldable lawn table and chair, pulling out the stool I sometimes use to put vases on and putting it on the other side of the table where his plate is. I dine on my food with a smile. I am a good cook~. I soon finish with nothing else to do but clean up my dishes. Usually, I would bathe in the pond, but after seeing that weird inky stuff disappear I don't know what's in there. I don't expect the sleeping Aurora to wake up anytime soon but I'll leave this here for them when they do; folding up my foldable chair I pulled out a notebook and ripped out a page using a sharpie to write a note for Pointy.

'Hey! Welcome to my treehouse, you're welcome to stay for a little bit. I made you some food, I brought it in so an animal doesn't get it. It's on the stool next to my screen. Wake me up if you have any serious questions or needs, and have fun in my slice of paradise.'

With that, I curled up on my couch cushions, which I adorned with items from my bed, and fell into a good sleep.