The Duo disbands

As night fell over the town the house held strained air, I refused to acknowledge Hunter. I began to gather my stuff and put it all back in my pockets, heading towards the door. "What is wrong with you?" That voice that's grown to slightly get on my nerves; the one who never fails to call me out. Vee Noceda. I turned to glance at them, the twins annoyed expression falling to a pitiful one at the expression on my face. "I'm going to figure some stuff out. You wouldn't understand what it's like to have everything taken from you." I hate myself so much for that comment, I sound like an anime character. Vee crossed their arms as I turned to face the door once again, reaching for the knobs. "You have no idea what I've been through and you have no right to say that. I've had not only everything taken from m but I've taken everything from someone else." They hissed at. I through open the door, barking a response. "Then take Hunter! Because, I clearly can't take care of him! I'm no good for this! If I can't take care of myself I don't deserve to try and hold up his emotional state!" The moment Camila and Hunter turned the corner to see what was happening I was out the door, I grabbed my board and ran.

I didn't look back, I didn't look forward either and tripped. My body flung across the forest ground as I sobbed; I was snagged on roots, scratched, and bruised. Do you know what I saw when I looked up? That damn shack. Except this time, The door flew open by itself. A pile of children were thrown out as I stood as fast as I could, glaring at the only one I knew. She stood, rushing over to the door. Open and close, open and close. I glared as it began to rain and she fell to her knees. The piled of children began to cry and I stomped around them, walking right up behind Luz.

"Luz. Noceda." She turned, her eyes brightening; they filled with hope and she stood reaching out to me. "BIRDIE! You have no clue how good it is to see you! Some serious stuff just happened and I-" My hands grasped her shoulder. "No. I'm not listening to you. I'm done with your nonsense, Hunter is at your house and that's the only reason I'm talking to you. I don't care if you do or don't know him you will treat him right." At that I turned and began my decent of the stairs. "And my name is-"

"Y/n!? Where are you!"

I exited the clearing as Hunter ran this way, obviously looking for me.

-

Sorry for the dramatic ass short chappie