rindo h. 一 sniper |1|

TW ¦ Mention of gun and drug

REMINDER ¦ Y/n is 20+ y/o.
Bonten Arc

GRAMMAR ERRORS AHEAD

一一一一

"wait- you mean- bonten?" y/n asked as she looking at the ceilings. "yes, I've heard the-"

"no need to explain about something that doesn't matter with me. I accept the mission"

She walks out the office and went to her room and starts packing her things up. She's working as a sniper at his dad's friend.

She's been looking forward to work with bonten since she seek fun. Every gang always request for her to work for them and she only accept against her mood. If she doesn't think there will be no fun at the mission they gave her she will decline without hesitation.

They are too desperate for her to work for them since she's been trained and better than their mens. If she declined they will convince her more by adding a mount of money. But sadly, she doesn't care about money, she care about how fun will the mission be.

She's already rich af but doesn't waste a lot of it, she take care of it and once there's something wrong or someone robbed her she will kill everyone around without having a second thoughts about consequences for killing them. She just doesn't care about others around her, she care about herself.

The fact that your boss announced that you can be borrowed for one day of working with them and of course he expects that announcing that can gain a lot of money.

A lot of people wanted to kill her and she's being targeted because of the past that happened years ago where she killed a lot of gang's leaders and mafias for killing her whole family.

Her appearance are confusing for others because she looks like a guy, her eyes looks sleepy and have a dark eye bags. With her deep but not that deep voice they always get confused about her gender.
(A/N: i didn't mention the hair length since i know there's a female who has a long hair and looks like a guy. The reader could be short hair or long hair :>)

She's fine of it of course. She doesn't want someone to hit on her but she can't escape the fact that she still looked pretty. She doesn't have that BIG chest but still have, she's just hiding it.

--

She knocked at the door before entering. She was delivered there by his boss and said that the bonten executives are already waiting inside.

She's wearing a long black pants with a black jacket and a plain white t-shirt inside. And of course a mask. A bag behind her where her gun is. (im too lazy to search about the name of the gun snipers used. Apologies for my laziness)

"Oh, you must be the great sniper they have been telling. Have a seat" you heard someone said. You just stood there and looked at them before bowing. "apologies but i remain standing"

"sure, enjoy standing there"

You looked around finding their boss but he seems not around the room. They stayed silent for a while before the door opened revealing their boss, manjiro sano.