kakucho h. 一 beautiful scars

TW ¦ None

REMINDER ¦ Y/n is 17-18 y/o, Kakucho is 18-19 y/o.
A

short oneshot since my hands hurt :)

Apologies for that.

GRAMMAR ERRORS AHEAD

一一一一

"Kaku-kun!"

"Can i touch your scars again?" the female asked making the black haired male turn his head on her. "What?"

"i said can i tou-"

"You just touched it yesterday and last week! you said you will just touch it once, why asking me again?"

"your scars is pretty" the female smiles. The black haired male face palm and continue his walk. "Come on! Let me touch them again!"

"no, that's enough. You've been asking me about it this week so stop now"

"I just want to touch it.. But anyways! Lets go!"

"where are you dragging me?"

"let's go to that Cafe. My treat"

--

Its been a week and y/n is still always asking him about his scars. She know how sensitive it is to asked that but she really adores it, he may hate it but she loves it.

They have known each other for a long time since she's izana's cousin and they always meet at their hideout. They knew that they have feelings for each other but scared of commitment.

They sometimes go out for coffee dates when they feel like it or they have an exhausting week. They are close to each other and izana knew how close they were.

As he said that its been a week of her asking about his scars- no, its not. Its been a year she's asking for that, and almost half of months. She noticed how he forgot about it but she doesn't pay attention to it much.

--

It's been a month since y/n start distancing herself on them and izana doesn't know what happened to her and Kakucho. He guessed that something happened to them. Kakucho is also confused how she doesn't come to their hideout anymore and when he saw her somewhere she just ignored him.

A weeks has passed and izana heard something about y/n. He told it to kakucho and he was shocked about the news he heard.

--

A black haired male walking down the street, wearing an expensive black suit, and his hands are covered with his black gloves. Its been a year since y/n died and now he's going to visit her.

He sit next to the tombstone and put the flowers he bought with him. His hair is grown a little long and he styled it to not cover his forehead. He doesn't want to cover his forehead so that he can still remember the girl he loved whenever he looked at the mirror.

He admitted that he regret being scared of commitment. He was scared and sad how his loved ones dies and now that y/n is dead he doesn't want to believe in love again. Izana died after his cousin died. He's now completely lost and mikey is the only thing that comes up to his mind.

After working with bonten for a month he still visits her and always bring up her favorite flowers. He found a new family but his old families can't be replaced, he found a new home but his old one was the best.

He swore to himself to always remember you. He's slowly forgetting every part of your face, your eyes, your lips, your voice, your personality, your attitude, and your whole self but he did remembered your name, Y/n L/n.

--
I'm really sorry for Making it short

Thank you all for reading this

Have a Great day!