atsushi s. 一 falling

TW ¦ Gambling, Falling, Suicide.

REMINDER ¦ Reader same age as akkun.
This is the Timeskip.

GRAMMAR ERRORS AHEAD

----

12 years ago.

A (h/c) haired girl sitting on the Riverside. She always stays on her favorite place.

Actually it's not her normal day. She's beaten up by a lot of girls on her school. She knows why she is their target. Because of a boy, named atsushi sendo.

The (h/c) haired girl really doesn't want to Beat some ass up just for a boy so she just let them. It is also a punishment for her since she is always bringing some fight on school.

Atsushi Sendo. They're both bestfriends. Of course they'll sometimes mistook them as Couple because of how close they are.

On the other side, atsushi noticed the (h/c) hair girl sitting on her favorite spot. Walking toward the girl he noticed that her wrist and legs are full of bruises and cuts.

"Y/n! You.. What happened to you? Who did this?" The red haired boy asked immediately when he stands in front of her. His face shows worried expression. The (h/c) hair girl flinched on his sudden appearance.

"oh... Just punishment for me. Don't worry, am fine. What brings you here?" The (h/c) hair girl responds not looking at the boy in front of her.

"What do you mean? What punishment? Did your dad did this.. Again?" He asked. "No. Why would he? Are you late to the news? He's dead, So no its not him. Don't mind it, let's go buy some ice cream ... I kinda crave for it" the (h/c) hair girl uttered and slowly standing up.

She face the boy standing beside her and smiled at him before giving him a thumbs up. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Let's go!" y/n excitedly said.

-

Looking at the Balcony, she's regaining her memories since she's slowly forgetting some of them. That's what happened 12 years ago.

It's been 10 years since they started dating.

She knows that akkun is always busy. He's still a member of this Gang Named Tokyo manji gang, in short 'toman' . He doesn't talk about it with her, because he doesn't want her to be involve in any gang-matters that can cause her to be targeted by other Gangs.

She only knows Mikey and Izana for being the Leader of Toman. That what she knows.

The (h/c) hair girl tapped her fingers on the study table. She decided to visit him today.

"Maybe it'll be fine to visit him. It's been 1 week, and he's not visiting me on my apartment anymore. Let's just surprise him!" y/n though. And immediately changed her clothes.

Coming out to her apartment she quickly called a taxi and give the driver the location.

Standing at the front door of a Club. She slowly pulled the door and start walking inside.

Looking around she saw a lot of men playing, drinking, singing. She knows it called Gambling. It was her first time to come at a Club.

A guard suddenly blocked her way. She looked up to see the guards face. "You can't take this Way. There's the Right way to go, please take that way" He said. Clearing his throat and adjusting his Neck tie. He pointed at the right side and you looked at it.

It was for vip and for reserved. But you didn't come here to that. You quickly looked at the guard. "I'm here for atsushi sendo."

He looks at you scanning your body up to down. "He doesn't accept meetings today. You can walk away and go." he said.

"Actually, can you just tell him that I'm here? I want to see him" you said. Making him just stare at you. He sigh "He's on meeting right now. We can't disturb them ... You can wait if you want. Got a name? I can remind him after the meeting"

"Y/n L/n"

-

Looking up at the sky. Sitting on the bench at the rooftop. You're waiting for the guard to call you.

"I know he's busy, I understand that, But, i want to see him today." you muttered to yourself. You heard the door of the roof opened. You're about to stand up when you saw a two male talking.

They look familiar to you. The one had red hair while the other one have a black hair.

When the red hair male turn back. You clearly saw his face. It's akkun.

You can't hear them talking since they're a bit far on your spot. You slowly walked into them. But before you get close you heard the black haired male one is already sobbing.

You're curious on what they're talking about. But you just ignore it since it's just gang matters.

Your eyes widen when he stepped up in the edge of the building where you're in.

You quickly run towards him. His eyes widen when he saw you. "y-y/n?"

You hold him. He's pushing you but you didn't want to leave him. He suddenly lost balance making him fall, with you.

You're not surprised about it. You accepted it. You know that he's trying to commit suicide, and you can't accept if he dies. If he dies, you will come with him.

You can't live without him, You know that. He's the one who saved you from your dark past. He's the one who's always listening on you, who's always on your side.

He's teary eyes looked at you before hugging you. He hugged you tight and whisper.

"Thank you, y/n ..."

You smiled and hugged him back. You heard someone scream at the rooftop but before you even clearly hear it your sight become all black.

A loud bump come out after you two fall on the middle of the road. People screamed after seeing a two body fall on the ground. Blood coming out of their head. Tears on their eyes can be seen.

That's how the two lovers died. They didn't deserve it. But, that was their future. They were happy. But they can't run away from the future that are coming to them.

...
----

Haha... Got anything to say?
I just noticed that i wrote a one-shot that are not too romantic, idk why.

haha expect that the next chapter will be like this too.. Idk

Have a Great day!