kazutora h. 一 similarities

TW ¦ Knife, Blood, Gun.

REMINDER ¦ Y/n is the same age as Kazutora, (15-16).
Valhalla Arc

GRAMMAR ERRORS AHEAD
一一一一

"So how did you end up on jail?"

"I wanna ask you first"

"Oh, okay. So what you want to ask?" the female asked. "How did you end up on jail? I mean, you look innocent and won't kill a bug" said the male.

"Nah, you underestimate me. i killed my entire family" she said proudly making the male looked at her weird. "You proud of that?"

"yeah, why? You have problem with that?" the female responded. She looked at his hair, a black hair with blonde streaks. "Your hair looks cute"

"What?"

"I said- how did you end up in jail? I mean look at you, you look like you can't kill someone either" the female said and crossed her arms. "i killed my friend today, and i also killed someone 3 years ago. Did that satisfy your question?" he asked.

"Yea, sure. But what happened to your family? Like, did they scold you or got angry to you when they heard you killed someone?" she asked. "why.. Why do you need to ask for that?"

"Cuz am curious" she responded. "How curious are you that you will ask something about my family?" he asked. "Nah just want to be friends with you" she responded and smiled at the male in front of her.

He just entered the room and he already met this (h/c) hair female. The female already wasted 5 years of her life for staying and waiting for her suspension. She needs to wait for more 5 years.

"Just tell to me that you wanted no need to ask something" he said and sit next to her bed.

The room has a two bed, facing each other. The female is sitting down on the right bed and the left bed is empty which will be kazutora's bed.

"Why? They hurt you? Traumatized you? Want them to be gone forevah~?" she asked. "What do you mean?" he asked, confused.

"I can make them gone like a bubble. You don't believe me? I can show you.." she sigh. "Just tell me that you wanted me to or wish somethin" she added. "If i asked you to get me out of here, will you do?" he asked. The female nodded excitedly. "Yup yup, i can do! You want me to do it right now?" she asked.

"No, i don't want to. I deserve to be here. Im just asking you, i can't believe you will really do what i said. I don't need your help"

"You need my help! I can really get you out of here, if you really want to" the female said and sit properly on her bed.

"No, i deserve to be here!"

"If you say so. Then good night, banana boy"

"What?"

"Good night, blonde boy"

--

Its already a month and they were already close to each other and they sometimes joke to each other and play around. The guards can see how close they are and they sometimes heard them judging every police that walks on the corridors.

As kazutora's thought that she will be pain in the ass but he's wrong. He had fun with you. You're always crazy every day but sometimes you're serious and matured. He always asks himself why he's fine when you're there beside him and always on his side.

For a while he feels like there's someone who's on his side. He really haven't realized yet how much his friend, baji, can do for him. He killed one of their member since they changed their plan and do shits. And thats how he's here in juvenile.

After the female's suspension he felt lonely. He admitted he missed how crazy she is, how she laugh at his serious replies, how she smiled while sleeping, how she comfort him when he need someone.

He's waiting and waiting for his suspension and he accidentally forgot what year he is now. The male flinched when he heard the door of his room opened. His eyes widen when the guard said he can go.

--

Walking out the juvenile he noticed a car stopped in front of him. He saw a black haired male with undercut on the driver seat. He know him, he's toman's first division's vice captain.

He's walking toward the car when he noticed a (h/c) long haired female on the back seat. He haven't seen her for a while and he doesn't expect her to be that beautiful.

"She wants to see you so she come with me" chifuyu speaks. His eyes are fixed on her, admiring every part of her face.

"I don't deserve to be you two's driver. Seat on the front" chifuyu said making kazutora chuckled and seat next to him.

When the engine started chifuyu speak. "When are you guys going to date?" he asked. The two eyed contact before looking back to chifuyu. "I don't really like the idea of being third wheel" he mumbled and continues his drive.

"How did you know her, chifuyu?" kazutora asked. The male eye side him and look back on the road. "She's my cousin"

Kazutora nodded before looking at the back seat. She's there, having a good life, living a peaceful life. She caught him staring at her as she smirked.

"i caught you!" she yelled and laughed at him. He thought he will never be able to hear her laugh again but now, she is there.

The male's about to speak when the car suddenly stopped. "What!?" the female yelled. Chifuyu glared at the two before pointing the glass on the right side. The two looked on their right and saw a mall in front of them.

"What are we gonna do? Shopping?" she asked.

"No, just you two. Its a date, go on a date! I dont deserve to be the third wheel between you two so go!" Chifuyu yelled.

Chifuyu kicked out the two of his car. he started the engine and drive fast.

The female grabbed the male's hand before dragging him inside the mall. "look! Lets buy that! Wait- look at that!"

The female stops when she saw a familiar face. The male behind her looked at her confused. He looked in front of them and saw a face he doesn't want to see.

"Hey kazu-chan, wanna commit crime, again?"

"sure"

--
I apologize for not updating it early

Thank you all for 300+ Reads

Have a Nice day!