[VALENTINES SPECIAL ~ {3k READS}] | 2 |

♡♡♡♡

Manjiro S. [Mikey]
"So.. You asked y/n without knowing it?" draken asked. "yes, ken-chin. I didn't even know its valentines tomorrow" mikey said and take a bite at his taiyaki. "What are you going to do, mikey?"

"I don't actually know what to do tomorrow. I might just take her out? And deal with it" mikey answered. "you like y/n?" he asked. "yes? I like y/n-chin, she's like housewife" mikey answered honestly. "H-housewife?"

"Yes, Housewife. Why? Something wrong with that?" He asked. "I think you're a bit thinking too much about the future, mikey. You're not sure if y/n will be your wife at the future mikey"

"you think y/n-chin will not be my wife?" mikey asked while munching his food. "not that, mikey. I mean you're not sure and im not sure if y/n will be your wife at the future" draken explained. "Then i will make her my wife!"

"what?! You can't just say that! Its looks like you will force her to do so" mikey look at draken and tilt his head. "Is that so? Then i will make her fall in love with me. That's easy!" he said confidently.

"Make sure you don't creep her out, mikey" draken spoke. "what do you mean, ken-chin?" "tomorrow"

You're waiting for mikey at the park when you saw some ice cream and go for it. You didn't really understand what he said last night. Its just 'If i were you, you should date me tomorrow. Im an amazing man!' that's what he said. And you don't know if he's asking you out or ordering you.

"Oh, y/n. I see that you're here. Have a date already?" you heard someone speak. You turned around and saw mitsuya. "Ah yes. Im currently waiting for him. How about you, mitsuya-kun?" you asked.

"uh.. I haven't. But i still received some presents" he answered and scratches the back of his head. "Who are you with?"

"Oh- im with my sisters. They want to go at the park" mitsuya said and show his sisters who's behind him. "hi!"

[i stopped writing here when i heard my teacher re-arrange the sched T~T and because of that i need to change something. Pls i made it very short]

Mikey gave you Flowers and chocolates, He invited you at sano's household because emma wants to see you. The chocolates is really draken's idea and the flowers are Emma's idea. Mikey panicked, not knowing what to do.

Nahoya K. [Smiley]
S

miley asked you to hang out with him not going on a date with him so you didn't know its a date. You just realized when you remembered what day it was. He first gave you flowers and said he saw that. he gave you chocolate after, leaving you confused. After he gave you a clue you finally realized and he greet you happy valentines.

Naoto T. [Naoto]
H

e's a busy man and you kow that so you didn't expect him to celebrate such a thing. You just go with your usual routine and call it a day. You didn't expect him to go to your house at 11pm holding a Bouquet full of red roses with a chocolate. He greet you a happy valentines after you opened the door.

Ran H. [Ran]
Y

ou didn't know you have a date (lol). He just reminded you that you agreed with it. You have a bad memory so you just deal with it and think he's right. He take you at the park first and asked you if you want to go somewhere far. He asked you if you want to go Korea, Paris, England (im dying pls). Of course you want but you cant so you just shake your head.

Rindo H. [Rindo]
H

e didn't ask you lol.

You two had an awkward moment before continuing the date. He asked his brother for Advice so he know what to do next but still his brother watches from afar.

Seishu I. [Inupi]
K

oko helped him. He asked you first and thankfully you accepted. He wears expensive clothes (yes ik ik). He questioned you almost every time where you want to go or what do you want to do.

Shinichiro S. [Shinichiro]
H

e- Of course he asked you. EXPECT A VERY ROMANTIC DAT- yes. He three, takeomi, benkei, waka. Watch you two from afar. They think shinichiro would mess up.

Shuji H. [Hanma]
I

- i know you just accept but its not him who asked you. You are the one who asked him. He doesn't know what to do because its you who started it. He just follow you everywhere you go.

Souya K. [Angry]
I

know smiley is watching. He asked you at the same time you're crying because you got dumped. He doesn't know it so dont say he pity you. He go wherever you go and ask you every time if you're okay with him.

Takashi M. [Mitsuya]
R

OMANTIC AGGHHHHHHH (okay im done). So yeah he know what to do. Luna and mana interrupt but you're fine with it because they're cute. (they. Are.)

Takemichi H. [Takemichi]
I

- im losing time lol. He's shy to ask you so his friends help him. The three of his friends watch from afar and think that everything goes well with the plan.

Takuya Y. [Takuya]
H

is charm made you accept- joke. You accepted and waited for him at the park. He's nervousness take time. He's late but you said its fine. He make it up to you by Buying you everything. Thankfully you didn't buy anything.

Wakasa I. [Waka]
H

e just watch you every time and ask you every hour where you want to go. You two stayed at the park while you eat cotton candy. Well you two enjoyed so thats good.

♡♡♡♡