hakkai s. 一 partner

TW ¦None

REMINDERS ¦ Y/n is the same age as Hakkai, (around 18-19). Yuzuha is one year younger than y/n, (around 16-17).
Timeskip.

A/N ¦Please don't mention any ships or something, I want to respect each other's ships. On Tokyo revengers, i only ship Takehina and Draken×emma. And on this chapter, there will be no yuzuha × mitsuya, some people don't ship them so please respect them. I don't hate any ships just chill about it.

GRAMMAR ERRORS AHEAD

一一一一

"Y/n!!"

"yes?"

The door opens revealing the (h/c) hair female sitting in front of the big glass. "Your new partner is already here" her manager said.

"Oh, where are they?"

"He's next to your room" her manager Respond.

"its a he, not she?" y/n asked.

"yeah, his name is Hakkai shiba. Do you want to go there now?"

"shiba...? Yuzuha's Relative? Sibling? I know yuzuha's last name is shiba.. Am i right?"

"yeah, also, ma'am yuzuha is on his room too, want to go there?"

"sure"

--

"So.. You're hakkai? Right?"

The blue haired male turned around after hearing someone talked. His sister wasn't there since she will meet mitsuya.

He slowly nodded looking at the female's figure. "You can't talk or something? Or... You're shy?"

He didn't respond and just stare at the female. Her attention to him broke when she heard the door opened. "oh, y/n! Sorry my brother is like that.. He froze when some girl talked to him.. Are you his new partner?" yuzuha asked walking towards them.

"yeah, my manager told me. Glad to see you here again, yuzuha" y/n muttered slowly opening her arms to welcome her. Yuzuha walked closer to give her a hug and gently tapping her shoulder.

"me too, also, have you seen mitsuya? He's with me lately but he's gone.." yuzuha asked and slowly moving back and broke the hug.

"Oh.. No, i just came here and I'm always on my room so, no, i haven't" y/n respond.

"it's okay tho, he will come here. I already told him where hakkai's room so i will just wait"

"My shoot will be tomorrow. Is there any plans for tomorrow, hakkai?" y/n asked turning her head on the table next to her where hakkai was.

"Uhm.. No, he doesn't have. Have you decided what to wear for tomorrow?" yuzuha asked.

"yeah, it's on my dressing room, It's already settled and organized by my manager"