hajime k. 一 money

TW ¦ none
REMINDERS ¦Y/n are the same age as Koko,

Akane are 15-16 y/o, Seishu is one year older to y/n and koko.

GRAMMAR ERRORS AHEAD

----

"Hey! Hajime-kun!"

The male turned around seeing a (h/c) hair female, her (e/c) eyes are focused on him. "What is it, y/n?"

"Are you here for Akane-chan?"

"yeah"

"You always visit her, are you two relatives?"

"no"

"eh? Then.. Bestfriends? I always saw you here, and of course for Her. But sometimes it's the blonde one who's here.."

"hm.. No. Go already, isn't your operation will start today? Why are you here walking around?"

"uh- i.. Ran to my nurse? Anyways, good luck! Hajime-kun.." the female grins.

"huh? Why are you saying that to me? Isn't you the one who i need to said that for? ... Good luck, y/n"

--

Y/n and koko knows each other and they met at the hospital where akane was. They bump into each other and start being friends.

As y/n knows who he's visiting, she can't stop herself to feel jealous. No one ever visits her. She has been in that hospital for 5 months, and she only met him 2 months ago. They're not that close but they talk very often when he's there.

Knowing that koko is doing something to make some money for Her hospital's fees. He's doing his best to make money even tho its risky.

For koko, he's doing it to save her, He loves her, he promised. He wants to accomplish what he said what he promised. Y/n is just a friend for him, but he also sees her as bestfriend, along with seishu.

--

Sitting next to the Patient's bed he slowly grab her hand that are fully wrapped by bandages along with her whole body and looked at her peaceful sleeping face.

"akane-san.. You know what i always said whenever I visit you.."

"I met this girl here on this hospital corridor.. She have a beautiful (h/c) hair, has a pretty (e/c) eyes, has a long eye lashes, has.. a bright personality... She looks like you.."

"Every time i looked at her.. It always reminded me of yo, Her smile is just like you, But, yours are the most beautiful than I ever seen, I want to see you smile again, akane-san"

--

After koko left the hospital he immediately got to his hideout, called his mens who work for him. He discussed what they need to do.

It goes on very well every single day. He's counting the amount of money he receives when he got distracted by his phone vibrating on his pocket.

"oh? Inupi?"

"akane-san..."

"What!? What happened to her!?"

"she's dead..."

"..."

He's about to hang up the phone when seishu speaks. "about y/n.."

The male are not ready, He's as well shocked, He can't believe what happened to the girl he liked, the girl he loved, He tried his best, he tried all of risky things to save her.. And yet, he can't even do anything.

"Y/n didn't succeed.."

He can't speak, he's speechless, He doesn't know how to react, After hearing what he said he just stood there, staring at the ceiling. He slowly covered his mouth and a warm liquid coming out his eyes. He's quietly sobbing.

On the other phone, he can hear seishu's sobs.

After the day of the two female he treasures the most died, he swore to himself not to love again. Not to fall again.

He admit that he has a feelings for y/n, but not as much as he like akane. He loved her, and for him, y/n will never be her.

--
So uh HAHAHHAHAHA
It's a Short chapter.. Apologies for that..
I didn't make it to 1k words since i ran out of idea for koko..

Y'all I'm kinda scared of you guys..

Anyway, Have a good day!!