[VALENTINES SPECIAL ~ {3k READS}]

Hi!

Its rare for me to celebrate something such an event like Valentines but since i haven't updated yet.. I will make it up to you<33

There's a part two!

♡♡♡♡

Atsushi S. [Akkun]
"Y/n!!" you heard someone called you as you look behind and see atsushi running towards you and holding something on his back. "Hello! Akkun, See that you've got a free time?" he nodded. "What do you have in your back? Is there Something wrong?" you asked. "No, no, there's nothing wrong.. Have you forgotten what today is?" he asked, expecting you to know what is going on. "I.. Dont know actually. Its not your birthday, yes? Also not my birthday.. Is there something wrong today? I have no idea" you said.

He sigh on defeat and give you the red roses that arr hiding on his back. He knows that you are a busy woman and forget any occasion but he doesn't mean that you are really forgetting something that is special day for him. "its valentines day.." he said frowning. "oh.. Sorry I forgot.. My assistant didn't tell me. Guess i will make it up to you!" you said and stand up from your seat.

"Happy Valentines, Akkun!" you said smiling and hug him. "let's go to your favorite place. I know you want to go there with me~" he chuckled. "sure, let's go"

Chifuyu M. [Chifuyu]
You slowly walked inside your room as you flop your self at your bed. Today was exhausting but you need to get ready because chifuyu asked you out for a date. You take a look at the clock as you saw its already 1pm and you need to get ready cuz you will be late. You lazily stand up and goes to bathroom. After talking a shower you adjust your hair and wear a light makeup. You're about to put your lipstick on when someone suddenly knock on your door.

"Wait up!" you shouted as you look at the mirror eye widen when you realize your lipstick smashed. Now you look dumb having a line of lipstick and you don't have time. You heard a second knock but you're panicking so you immediately wash your half face and quickly open the door.

"hi, sorry for making you wai..t Huh?!" you look at some stranger man holding a box and he seems like a delivery guy. "Uh, i dont remember ordering something from online shop..? Is this.. Mine?" you asked. "yes maam, it says here your apartment location and room number. Name's Y/n L/n"

"eh...?​ How much is it?" you asked. "no maam, someone already payed for it thru online. Is it not yours, maam?" he asked. "wait a minute" you said and quickly look for your phone. After you get it you immediately text chifuyu. He said that its for you. You sigh in relief as you thought its some stalker or something.

You walk back and thanked the delivery guy. "i kinda need scissors for this.." you got the scissors and quickly open the box as you're excited about what's inside.

As you opened the box your eyes sparkle. "Wow! He got me this?! Isn't this expensive?!" you said happily while admiring the necklace he brought for you. He saw you lookin at that necklace last month and he saved up money for it. The next thing you opened is that the small box. A bracelet, you look at it carefully as you tried wearing them on. "This is cute.." you commented as you look at the little bunny that are on the bracelet.

You sway the confetti inside the box and saw another box inside. You bring it out as you opened it carefully since its pretty heavy. Your eyes sparkle more when you see your favorite manga. "Woah.. I need to thank him for this! My favorite manga is finally home~" you said hugging the book.