three .

& I'm back... 😝
———————

Houston, Texas

Houston, Texas .
Noché .

"Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, oowoahhhwoahh," Lilac wailed, hitting the Caresha note with the loud music.

She nodded her head and twirled her hips, losing herself in the few shots and blunts she had on the job.

"Ooo, he love it when I call his name," she sang, turning to make a customer his drink.

"So, you just a bottle girl, baby? You fine as hell," he flirted, leaning back to glance at her ass.

Lili chuckled when she noticed, shaking her head slightly.

"Yup," she grinned, popping the p. "This bottle of 1942 empty, you want another one ?"

He nodded quick and she went off to retrieve the second one.

She loved when the thirsty niggas spent their money.

When she returned to pour more shots, she saw him
approach her again from across the section and sighed softly.

"I'm sayin, baby. Me and my niggas gettin' a room downtown, you should come chill with us. My homie girlfriends gone be there," he gestured towards his group, and the girls he were with smiled at Lilac.

Bitches tryna snatch me up.

"Mmm, naw I'm good. I gotta handle business in the morning. Have fun for me though, get fucked up," she winked as she walked away.

She watched all their faces drop as she left and chuckled.

Gotta be quicker than that.

The club Noché was in full swing. Bodies were moving, bottles were being poured and the vibe was great.

Lilac knew she would be walking out with her pockets full tonight.

After three more hours of business, the club was closed and everyone was gone.

Exhausted, Lilac slid her shoes and socks off her feet and relaxed her ten white toes in her slides.

Pulling her hair out of her ponytail, she looked up
from her stuff to see Kiana, her coworker staring at her.

She glanced to the side some and back, to see her still staring .

"What?" Lilac chuckled.

"That table tonight. You know who that was ? Ty got money, girl," Kiana scrunched up her face, basically looking Lili up and down. "I don't know why you ain't take that."

Lilac laughed a little, zipping up her bag and putting it and her purse over her shoulder.

"Girl, I serve bottles. I'm not tryna go to nobody hotel to fuck them. They might still be outside, you can catch them," Lili shrugged as she walked out.