forty - four .

Lamborghini Houston

Lamborghini Houston .
Houston, Texas .

____________

"I'm so exciteddd," Lili squealed, holding Así tight as they walked into the dealership.

"You should be you deserve it, Baby."

Lilac's business was in full swing. She had already exceeded all her goals for her place. She was selling out quickly and had to up her supply just as fast.

She was beyond grateful.

For some reason she felt as though when she had kids her life would slow down but it seemed like her babies gave her a whole new reason to stack.

Because Lilac was making so much money, she wanted to treat herself.

Even though Asíel had bought her cars, she wanted to get her own Mom truck.

She considered using her Benz but the all white interior being messed up wasn't something she wanted to deal with.

Así, of course, offered to buy it but Lilac told him no. He'd have to find a new push gift.

"Welcome to Lamborghini Houston, my name is Katie, how can I help you?" The woman at the desk smiled.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up my truck. My name is Lilac,"Lili explained.

Katie looked up Lilac's name and found that she had already paid in full for the Urus.

"Okay, congratulations on your new purchase. I'm going to bring in one of our associates and they'll show you to your new car," Katie smiled.

"Okay, thank you," beamed Lili.

When a guy named Kaleb came, he took them outside and towards the trucks.

"You made a great purchase, seem like y'all are going to be expanding the family soon," Kaleb conversed.

"Yeah, we're having twins," Lili gushed, rubbing her belly.

The two loved to brag on their kids already. They knew they were going to be parents who were infatuated with everything they did.

"Oh, congratulations! Gone have your hands full," Kaleb chuckled, shaking hands with Así.

When they finally got to her truck, Lili pouted, opening the door and getting inside.