eleven .

Houston, Texas

Houston, Texas .
The Galleria.

"Ugh, if y'all was beefin' at home how come y'all couldn't keep that shit at home? Why y'all had to bring that shit to the mall with me?" Lilac snapped, sick of Jye and Kentrell's fussing.

"Man, that's yo sista', why you tryna get mad at me."

"Shut up."

Leaving them a little behind her, she walked into Saks, heading straight for the Women's department.

Lilac wanted to run to the mall to grab some last minute things for their trip in a few days and Jye and Kentrell hopped in the car last minute.

Jye has been picking a fight with him about his exes popping up causing incessant arguing that Lilac was tired of hearing. What was supposed to be her day of rest was giving her a headache.

Lilac knew Jye was nervous about something but she didn't know what yet.

"You need yo doonies beat down, always mugging," Jye teased her sister as she looked through shirts.

"You always worried about my doonies, we good over here. Tell Kentrell handle that you steady cussin' that man out."

Jye rolled her eyes, waving her hand towards her boyfriend.

"He know why I'm mad, tryna act all innocent."

Lilac tuned them out as she eyed a skimpy skirt set. She loved to show off her shape, she wasn't always the most secure so to love herself at the fullest was important to her.

"Ugh, bitch, breathing all down my neck," some girl snapped behind Lilac.

Lilac turned her head, spotting Taylor and Amarah shopping together. She chuckled, tapping Jye.

"There go Así ex. We saw her the other day."

"And she with Amarah. Amarah a follower ass bitch how she gone go be besties with the boy she want ex girlfriend?" Jye frowned.

"Better than bein' besties with the girl who got the boy she want," Lili shrugged.

"Taylor be goin' fasho," Kentrell added.

"Shutup," Jye frowned. "How do you know that? Don't say the wrong thing, get popped in yo fuckin' lip."

Kentrell pulled his pants up and gently jacked his girlfriend up by her neck, whispering fiercely in her ear.

Lilac chuckled, turning away from them as she watched Jye's lips slowly turn up into a smile.

Bitch play all day.

She felt somebody bump her shoulder, and stepped to the side.

"Oh! I'm sorr-"

Amarah looked up and saw Lilac, an immediate attitude stretching across her face.