thirty-two .

Castilla Family Home

Castilla Family Home .
Houston, Texas .

__________________

Giggling, Lili threw the beautiful smiley light-skinned baby into the air, catching it and hearing it burst into a fit of giggles.

"Oh, that's so much fun, huh, mama baby?" Lili smiled.

The baby just babbled back to her as Lilac traveled to their spacious kitchen.

It was beautiful and fully decked out.

"Dada," the 9-month-old babbled, tilting it's head.

"He's on his way home tinky."

Putting the baby in it's walker, Lilac turned towards the kitchen until she heard another cry.

"Uh oh, let's go get-,"

Opening her eyes, Lilac stared at the wall as she thought about her dream.

She had a baby that was the spitting image of her, just clearly light like Así's ass.

But there was two.

Feeling her stomach turn, Lilac sat up in bed and looked over at Así asleep.

Today was the Grand Opening of her boutique.

It had been a month and a half since they got back from vacation.

Jye was ready to pop any day now as well and she was so tired of being pregnant.

Her dream stayed in the front of her mind as she got up to the bathroom.

Her stomach turned again and as soon as her mouth began to water, Lilac leaned over and threw up into the toilet.

Hearing her, Así hopped up out of his sleep and came into the bathroom, rubbing his eyes as he consoled her.

"What's wrong? You ate some shit you wasn't supposed to, huh?"

Standing up, Lilac brushed her teeth and washed her face in silence before looking at him.

"I just had a dream I had two kids then I woke up and threw up," she straightfaced him. "I swear to God..." She dragged.

Así stared at her.

"Was the baby cute?"

"Really? That's your main concern?"

"Was it?"

"Yes, the baby was cute. Only cause it looked like me."

Así smacked his lips.

"Ain't you on birth control? You know you not pregnant, Bae."

Deciding not to answer, Lilac walked to Jye's old bathroom and recovered an unused pregnancy test.