ten .

Houston, Texas

Houston, Texas .
_____________

Surveying his refrigerator, Así thought about what he was going to cook.

It was about 6 P.M. and Asíel had been at home all day with Bankroll. Yesterday was a busy day for him. He had to run errands and help open at his restaurant Jak's , tat people at Adore , and handle some business with his father. He was tired.

Today, he decided to just stay home and sleep in with Bank. He woke up from his second nap of the day around five, and got hungry.

"Ion want none of this shit Ima just go get me some Chinese," Así sighed, scratching his head.

Así walked back to his room, seeing Bank coming out of his own little bedroom.

"Good nap, dude?" Así asked the small dog, scratching his ears.

Bank just looked at Así sleepily.

Turning around, Así went and got Bank two treats from the cabinet, handing them to his dog.

Bankroll took them and walked back to his room, making Así chuckle.

Me as a dog.

Walking back to his room, Así saw his phone ringing and answered with a small smile.

"Hello."

"Toxic, Oooou, Toxic ! They all in our businesssss," Lili wailed loudly into the phone.

Asíel laughed, shaking his head.

Lately, since their date they've been talking everyday instead of just when it's time to drop Bankroll off. Lilac was funny, he knew that. But when she was comfortable with him it felt so different.

"Turn that damn album off you gone get sicka hearing that shit."

"Boy what? Do you not know I play SumSum last album to this day! She do not be coming to play!" She squealed.

Así laughed, shaking his head as he got back in the bed.

She was always so animated.

"Okay so look, Jye birthday coming up in a couple weeks and we goin' to Jamaica to celebrate and I would love for you to come with us, bighead," Lilac spilled, her tone sickingly sweet.

Así bit back a smile, biting his lip. It was clear she already was learning how to get her way with him.

"Who all goin'?"

"Me, Jye, Kentrell, our friend Ace, his boo, and if you come, you."

"If ion go, you gone bring another nigga?" Así teased.

"What happens in Jamaica stays in Jamaica."

"Yea Ight. Beat yo ass. Yea I a come, I love a good vacation."