sixteen .

Houston, Texas

Houston, Texas .
Asíel's Penthouse .

Posing in the mirror, Lilac flexed her new hairstyle as her boyfriend slept.

His soft snores and small noises had Lili feeling a type of way.

Once Lilac was satisfied with the amount of pictures she had, she cut the lights off in his room and climbed in the bed.

Like she knew he would, he pulled her closer and hummed in delight at the feeling of her skin.

He kissed the tops of her breasts lightly, making her cradle his head.

"Go back to sleep, Baby," Lilac breathed.

She didn't want to get all worked up for nothing if he was tired and she was already feeling a type of way.

"How you gone get in the bed lookin' this good and expect me to stay sleep?" Así mumbled.

"Cause, Pooh," Lili pouted.

Así was staring at her now, his mouth watering at how good she looked.

"Mm, Ion want to," he bit his lip trying to get on top of her but Lili stopped him.

"Hold on, I wanna try something."

Lili made him lay back and kissed him, giggling at the look on his face.

"Don't look so nervous," she smiled, going to lay between his open legs.

Though Lilac was extremely private about her sex life and has been celibate for a long time, she wasn't new to it at all.

There were things she loved doing when she was in a relationship, and giving head was one of them.

"Can I?" She asked politely, kissing the band of his Ethikas.

"Of course you can, Baby," Así replied, grabbing her scrunchie off the nightstand and tying her hair in a loose ponytail.

"Mm, thank you, Papa," Lilac bit her lip, coming up to kiss him sloppily one more time before going back down.