Save Me

Calum is a wealthy businessman and doesn't have time for relationships. He just goes to a club and pays for the same dancer all the ever time.

~

Calum walks to the club where he hooks up with his usual dancer. He goes in and goes to the bar. He gets a few drinks and then makes his way to the where the seats are. "Hey! Calum!" He turns and sees the manager. "Hey..." The manager sits beside him in another chair. 

"Listen, your usual dancer quit on us..." Calum nods and goes to get up. "We just got a new dancer and I think they'll be perfect for you... I mean they are so obedient, like a dog almost... Now, they're a bit younger than the rest but they pay for private room very well, will do anything you ask, well more like force, I know they pay well, they're good at a lot of things..." 

The manager leaves and Calum just waits. He hears footsteps and sees the manager again. "They're in room 14 waiting... I told them someone wanted a private room with them..." Calum gets up and walks to the private rooms. "Room 14..." 

He opens the door and sees someone looking down. Calum shuts the door and they both stay quiet. "The manager said you'd be in here..." Calum watches as the younger and short person brings their hand up to there face. 

Calum sits in one of the chairs and takes in what the other person has on. "What's your name?" The other one stays quiet. Calum goes over and sits beside them. Calum looks and sees their cheek and sees a few bruises. "What happened?" 

Calum brings his hand up and looks at the bruises. The younger one turns away and then a banging on the door. "Hey, Calum having fun in there with him?" Calum looks at the boy and sees him slightly shaking. "Y-Yeah.... do you still let people buy out the dancers?" 

"Yeah, interested?" "How much for this one?" "How long you want him?" Calum goes and opens the door. "Listen, I want to keep him..." "Just make a check and I'll let you have him..." Calum takes out a check book and writes a check for 475.000 dollars. He hands it to the manager. 

"He's all yours..." He walks away and Calum goes back in to the younger boy. "Listen, you'll be leaving this place with me tonight..." The younger boy curls up into a ball and cries. "P-Please..." Calum goes over and wraps his arms around him.

~

Calum arrives at his hotel room suite with an arm wrapped around the younger boy in front of him. He opens his hotel room door and lets him go in. "What's your name..." "N-Nova..." Calum smiles. "You can take a shower if you'd like... I don't have any clothes for you.... You can borrow some of mine..." 

Nova nods and heads off to the bathroom. He locks the door and strips from his clothing. The dirty and hole ridden shirt. The almost nothing shorts that are too short for him. He turns the water on and gets in. He scrubs clean and then gets out. 

He wraps in a towel and leaves the bathroom. Calum looks up and sees him. "Pick anything out the closet..." Nova nods and goes over to the closet and grabs an oversized sweatshirt. He turns around. "C-can I borrow some boxers?" Calum nods and goes over to one of his drawers. 

"Pick..." Nova goes over and picks out a pair of black boxers. "I'm gonna leave so you can get dressed..." Calum leaves the bedroom and heads his way to the bathroom. Nova quickly gets dressed and hears a knock on the hotel door. 

He quickly goes over to the bathroom door and knocks. "Yeah?" "S-Someone's at the d-door..." Calum opens the bathroom door and then goes to the room door. He opens it. "You requested room service?" Calum looks at him. "It was be a mix up, I never ordered anything..." 

The server looks up and sees Nova. Calum blocks his view. "Who's name is on the order?" "It was just told to say,did you enjoy room 14... but it was address to give to Calum Rivers..." Calum shakes his head. "No, never ordered room service..." The server looks at him. 

"Do you still want to know what it is?" Calum crosses his arms and watches as the server lifts the cover to show little packets of condoms and lube. Calum shuts the door and turns to Nova. "It was just room service..." "I heard what it said... and saw what it was..." Calum goes over to him. 

"I know he uses you as a dancer for people at his club... how old are you?" Nova looks at him. "Um...." Nova plays with his fingers and looks at the floor. Calum sees how nervous he is. "I'm 30...." Nova looks at him with wide eyes. "I... I-I'm...." 

Nova shakes his head and  goes to walk away. Calum stops him. "Hey... you can stay... I mean I have a hotel suite that was booked wrong and has two bed..." Nova nods. "I-I'm 18..." Calum nods and looks at him. "So the age gap is..." Nova looks at him. "12 years..." 

Calum runs a hand  over his face. "When did you start working there?" "I was 17 but turned 18 yesterday... then he started showing me off on stage and he said since I was younger and needed this job, that he would use me..." Nova feels tears streaming down his face and wipes them. 

"Well, I'm not gonna use you or do anything... you decide how fast we go... if you want a relationship with me..." Nova looks at him and nods. Calum smiles. "I need to hear you say it..." Nova looks at him. "I-I want a r-relationship with you..." 

Calum smiles and gently pulls him closer. "Can I kiss you..." Nova nods. "Yeah..." Calum kisses him and Nova kisses back. Calum cups his face and Nova moans a little. He pulls away and looks at Calum. "It's fine..." Nova nods and smiles. He straddles Calum and cuddles into his chest. 

"Thank you for saving me..." Calum smiles and wraps his arms around him. 

Maybe he does have time for a relationship.