f o u r

Arique

"Don't stop, pop that pussy, let me see you doo doo brown," we listen to Uncle Luke as it blares through the speakers of this club. Seeing how these Floridians get down is blowing my mind.

These mother fuckers get buck-wild out here. The gay scene is definitely popping.

"Do you see all this trade in here tonight?!" Peanut yells excitedly in my ear over the music.

I nod my head in response. Some of these nigga's I wouldn't mind bending over for, I'll tell you that.

"So, who we fuckin' tonight?" He asks. I just turn and look at him, not even about to answer that.

"I keep tellin' you, I don't speak French 'Shawn. All'is 'we' shit you talm'baht?"

"You wanna be mean to me so bad, for what?" He laughs me off.

I just shake my head at him. He has become like a pain in the ass, but one you might miss when gone. The lil dude has grown on me in the week we've spent together. He is like my comic relief, so to speak. He keeps everything light, making serious situations jovial. Keeping my mind off unnecessary stresses.

"I'm sorry, you know I'm still getting used to you tho," I tell him with a smirk.

"It's okay, boo. Gimme kiss and all is well," he turns his head to give me his cheek. I pucker up to kiss his cheek, but he turns his head at the last second and it lands on his lips.

"Nigga," I say sternly from being played.

"Shut up, now we officially besties!" He says excitedly. He looks a lot better than he did whenever I first picked him up last week, face healed nicely. Coco butter and ice are like magic.

I just shake my head and throw back the rest of this drink I been nursing.

Fuck it.

I came to let loose; that's what I'm going to do. "You want a drink?" I ask him.

"It took a kiss to loosen yo' ass up? What happen to 'I'm not gettin' yo' underage ass no drink'?" I open my mouth to answer but he cuts me off before I can. "Don't worry about it, boo. No, I don't want a drink. I am tryna smoke tho."

Ain't nothing wrong with bein' a lil cross faded.

"Lead the way outside then," I gesture him with my hand.

He grabs my hand and starts walking me towards the back of the club, where the doors are open. Already getting slapped in the face by the smell of weed.

"Hell yeah," he says happily. "All the fine trade out here, sis." He says lowly in my ear.

I have to agree with him on that. I'm talking about the real hood ass nigga's is out here. The ones in the club was fine, but the ones out here got a certain swag to them.

I pull the blunt from my ear as I continue to survey the crowd out here. RaShawn attaches himself to me with his arms around my waist.

I'm tired of fussing at him, so I just throw my unoccupied arm around his shoulders. "Sis, you got you a lil admirer," he says giggling.

"I'm lookin' and I don't see nobody." I say to him laughing a little.

"Bitch, I'm watching his ass watch you. Look to your right."

"Bitch, we the same damn height. How you expect me to see through your damn skull?" I say with sass.

"Oop, my bad," he laughs it off, moving to my other side. "Real quick, gimme a charge."