[Four]

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤, 𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝
'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞

EJ Brooks  📇
Mrs. Brooks house 📍
10:00am ⌚️

„After the movies you guys haven't
talked?" my mom asked me after my rant about how I probably did too much at the movies.

„Noo" I groaned, „so why are you crying?" I wasn't even crying, „cause.." I don't even know I'm just scared that he tells me that I did too much.

„Talk to them first, it has been like three days, y'all should talk." she suggested while hanging up the drawing my 10 year old sister drew in school.

„You're right." I got up from the counter and hugged her, she patted my cheek, „you can always invite that person." I know she wants to meet him so bad.

I can't scare him even more though, he'll probably think I'm gonna propose to him next, „I'll think about it."

I left the house and got in my car before getting some food and then driving to the barbershop he works at.

He wore my jacket even though it was very hot outside, I don't know why but I smiled, I haven't seen him in three days.

I missed him, he was doing some niggas hair while talking and laughing with the people in the store but deep down I could see that something was wrong.

I took the food and got out locking the car doors and heading in the store, „hey." everyone kept talking except for Crystal.

He looked like he was about to cry, I only gave him a light side hug because I know he doesn't like hugging me in public.

He wrapped his arms around my torso with no hesitation though, „I thought we were never gonna talk again." he spoke, his voice muffled in my abs.

„I missed you so much." I can't believe how fast I got attached, the store was more quiet now, „gotdamn y'all all up in they business."
An old man who I think this store belongs to, because he doesn't do anything but walk around, spoke.

Crystal pulled away with a little chuckle that I just found so cute, „you can finish his head and then leave youngin'" the old man told Crystal who nodded.

„Thank you I appreciate it, I'll come in earlier tomorrow-„ the man cut him off, „it's
fine." The man assured him.

„Thank you." Crystal said, he then continued on the guy's hair but he didn't rush it, the hair looked good but anything he does looks good.

I took the water bottle out of his bag and opened it, „here you go." he took it and quickly drank some of it before continuing.

„Imma wait in the car." I took the bag and the bottle and he nodded so I left and sat in my car, eventually he finally got in the car.

My jacket looked so big on him, he looks so cute right now, „eat." I gave him the food and watched him open it.

„You wanna talk about it or just keep
going?" I asked him, „talk." he said before putting some of the food in his mouth.