[thirty-nine]

Crystal Angelo Vans 📇
The mall📍
2pm⌚️

„Awe this is so cute." I held up a brown onesie with little ears like a bear, Elijah looked up from the mini basketball in his hand.

"Yeah." He nodded, I put it in our basket and decided that we had enough clothes, "we need socks and bips and also some toys." I said.

"Can I put this in?" He asked me while holding the mini basketball up, I chuckled because he didn't have to ask me.

"It's your money." I said, "so yes?" He asked me and I nodded, he's so cute.

He didn't put it in, he kept playing with it and throwing it up. We made it to the socks and I put two packs in since socks get lost fast.

Probably going to get lost even faster because these socks are so tiny.

I took some bibs that we liked and then we headed into the toy aisle, when we had everything we paid for it and then left the store.

The mall is full since it's Friday and the weekend is about to start, "seeing all these kids is crazy mane, one of them finna be our child." Elijah spoke.

"Yeah it's crazy." I nodded, "aight let's buy you a jacket." He said and we walked in the next store to get me a winter jacket.

"I honestly can't wait to give birth to him." I said while looking trough some jackets, "I can't wait to meet him." He said while standing behind me with the bags.

"You like this one?" I asked while holding up a jacket, "yeah." He nodded so we went and paid for it.

"I need bigger clothes." I said, Elijah followed me into the next store and I looked trough some sweatpants and also jeans.

"You wanna try them on?" He asked me, "I probably should." I looked around and when I spotted the arrow to the changing rooms we went there.

Elijah stayed behind the curtain so I pushed it to the side and looked up at him, "you coming?" I asked him and his eyes widened.

"Yeah." He quickly moved inside with me and positioned himself at the side where the curtain wouldn't fully close.

I took off my pants and put on the first jeans, "what do you think?" I asked him after I closed the zipper.

"Turn around real quick." He said so I turned my ass to him for a second and then turned back before busting out laughing.

He was quiet so I looked up at him, his eyes were fixated on something so I looked in that direction to see him looking at my ass trough the mirror.

He smirked when he saw that I saw him and licked his lips, he then tried to reach for it but I smacked his hand away.

"You can grab it but don't smack it." I told him because it stings when he does that and I don't know why I expected him to actually control himself.

He grabbed it and then smacked it so fricking hard, I punched his shoulder.

"Don't touch me anymore today. Timeout." I pointed my finger in his face and then took off the jeans as he kept apologising.