[ten]

EJ Brooks  📇
Mrs. Brooks house 📍
5:24pm ⌚️

„I'm so excited!" my mom said for the hundredth time today, she kept telling me to invite Crystal so yesterday I told Crystal that he was meeting my mom.

He was shocked but also happy, right now he's at work so I went to my mom's house to kill some time.

Naveah sat next to me at the counter while playing with her iPad, „why?" Naheah asked, „your brother in law is coming!"

I wasn't even mad about her saying that, it made me happy. „What is that?" Naveah asked again.

She asks a lot of questions but I guess that's normal about kids, they're just trying to explore the world.

„Your brothers future husband is coming to eat dinner with us." she clapped her hands then went back to stirring her pot.

„What's his name?" she asked me, „Crystal." my mom didn't know that, she turned around with wide eyes.

„I love that name." she turned back around, „me too." I mumbled, „you don't like girls?" Naheah asked me.

„I do but I like him too." I answered, „and there is no problem with that." my mom added while pointing her finger at my sister.

„But nana said that's not right." I heard my mom sigh after my sister said that, „don't listen to her, she ain't right."

I nodded at what my mom said, my sister nodded too. „Okay, so it's okay if I have a girlfriend?" she tilted her head to the side.

„Very okay." my mom nodded, my sister smiled and went back to playing on her iPad, I checked the time on her iPad which made her hit my hand.

„I'm gonna pick up Crystal now, JD and Reese should be here in a few minutes." I spoke while getting up.

„Okay good, you said his dad was coming
too?" I nodded at my mom while making sure my car keys were in my pocket.

„yeah he'll be here too." I spoke, „alright, be safe. See you later." she patted my back and went back to cooking.

I kissed my sisters cheek and she wiped it off, „I'm going with you, I want to see Crystal!" she shouted.

„I'm bringing him here Naveah just wait." I told her, „I won't be annoying I promise." she stood infront of me in her Spider-Man pJ's and some blue fuzzy socks.

„Just take her with you Elijah." my mom told me in a low voice, I nodded. „Yesss!" she shouted while I picked her up since I didn't feel like putting on shoes on her feet just to walk to the drive way.

I placed her in the back and buckled her up, I went to sit in the front and drove out of the driveway.

We drove to the barbershop with her asking questions about everything she saw outside, „is that a dog?" she pointed out of her window, „yes it is."

I drove a little faster so she wouldn't be able to see anything outside, when we got there I texted Crystal and he told me to wait because he wanted to change his clothes in their bathroom.