[twenty-three]

What's your favourite emoji?

Mine is 🫑 cause it looks so crispy and so 4K

EJ Brooks  📇
Doctors office📍
04:12pm ⌚️

I liked some pictures on instagram, Crystal was mad at me for no reason. I was right when I told him that I should go with them.

I don't like arguing with him so I keep trying to hug him and stuff but he pushes me away everytime I touch him.

I gave up trying to fix this and just took out my phone, „I'm not even ready for a kid." he mumbled.

I looked at him, „so what you gone do?" I asked him because I didn't want a baby at first either but now that Crystal was the one carrying it I changed my mind.

„Probably get an abortion or give it out for adoption." he said, „well it would be mine too so don't let it get adopted, I can take care of it." I told him.

„Then I might as well keep it since you're around me all the time anyway." he mumbled.

I looked back at my phone because his attitude was pissing me off, I really hope
we won't argue anymore later.

„Okay the results are back, you can lay down so we can see if everything is okay." the doctor walked back in.

„So am I pregnant?" Crystal asked, „yes both tests came back positive." doctor Smith said.

I got up so Crystal could fully lay down, „I'm guessing you are the father?" he asked while writing on his clip board and I looked at Crystal.

„Oh my gosh are you serious?" Crystal frowned at me, „yes he's the father." now I fully fucked up.

„What's your name?" he asked me, „EJ." I said, he looked up at me, „I need your full name for these documents sir."

„Elijah Junior Brooks." I said while sitting down, „okay do you want to keep the baby?" he asked Crystal while sitting down infront of him.

„Uhm.." Crystal glanced at me, it was his body so I don't have a say in this but it would still hurt me.

„You can tell me till the 12th week so just let me know on your next appointment, you can also consider giving it out for adoption, letting the father of the child raise the baby or the grandparents."

„Okay I'll think about it." Crystal said, the doctor did the thing with the jelly on his stomach, "a healthy baby." He mumbled and gave us the x-rays.

We got home eventually after making a new appointment, I bought him food and just threw it in his lap.

We didn't speak until we got to his apartment and he put his food in his fridge.

I sat at the counter, „you gotta eat that, you threw up twice today." I told him.

Crystal rolled his eyes and put the food away, „I'm serious Crystal eat your food." I got up and took it out of the fridge to put it back on the counter where he was sitting.

„I don't want a burger." he pouted, „so what you wanna eat?" I asked him ready to get him anything he wanted.

„I want pancakes. Something sweet." I closed my eyes and then opened them to see him standing there with a smile on his face.