[nine]

Crystal Angelo Vans 📇
His apartment📍
06:13pm [thursday] ⌚️

„what do you mean he was acting weird?" Bria asked me while sitting on my bed, „yesterday when he picked me up he kept staring at me and when I told him to stop he just chuckled."

„He doesn't know, You're overthinking. Your appointment is in an hour so here you go." she opened a bag and pulled out my anal douche.

She waved it around and I quickly snatched it away, she laughed at me. „I'm only doing this because I want to know what it feels like.. no homo." I went into my bathroom and sighed while locking the door.

Somehow Bria convinced me to buy a douche and a dildo and she also got me an appointment to get an anal wax.

With her I don't feel like I'm being judged so I told her about how I just wanted to know what it felt like to have sex with a guy.

I sat on the toilet and I couldn't stop thinking about how disappointed my mom was in me.

I didn't get what I was supposed to do at first but eventually with a lot of pain I got it and did it for a while until Bria told me to hurry up and it was only water coming out of my hole.

I always knew that you needed to clean your ass before putting a dick in it so when she showed me what I had to actually do I wasn't surprised.

I pulled my pants up and left the bathroom, „now to your appointment." I didn't ask Elijah to drive us there because I didn't want him to ask me where on my body I was going to get waxed.

We left my apartment and got in the Uber, „so how do you feel Bestie?" she asked me, „I don't even know, but I feel clean for sure." I chuckled.

„You shouldn't use the thing, let Elijah go first." I knew what she was talking about, she didn't want me to use the dildo that we bought because Elijah should go first.

I told her that I just wanted to try it out first and if I like it then I'll hint to Elijah that I want to have sex.

She wants me to ask Elijah if he felt comfortable having sex with me just so I could see how it feels.

„I don't want to use him, it sounds like he's an experiment." I said while shaking my head, „you're right but you should still talk to him first." She said.

I looked out of the window, „you and your boyfriend don't know how to communicate." she spoke.

I looked at her because that wasn't true, „not true and he's not my boyfriend." I blushed, „so why won't you tell your friend how you feel about him and your sexuality?" she asked.

„Because I don't want to." now I could hear it myself, she put her lips tightly together and tilted her head to the side.

„All I'm gonna say is talk to him." she said.

The appointment went good until the actual waxing, it hurt very bad so when we left I knew I was red in my face.

„Some painkillers." she opened her little bag and shuffled trough the tampons and lipglosses to give me some painkillers.