[nineteen]

Crystal Angelo Vans 📇
His apartment📍
02:53pm ⌚️

I knew what I was doing so I had to laugh, teasing Elijah was still my favourite thing to do, at first I wanted to get off his lap but when he asked me I said I liked it because I did and I didn't think before speaking.

I like teasing him and I won't stop because I like it and I could see that he liked it too.

I bit the Twizzler and kept laughing while chewing, he just looked at me.

I felt his hard dick under me so I got up and sat directly on it just to see his reaction, he just closed his eyes with a low grunt before letting go of me.

I paused the movie and looked at him, he was already looking at me with a glare, „you
okay?" I asked him with a smile on my face.

„you think this shit funny bruh?" He was mad but I found it funny, he kissed his teeth and pushed me on the couch.

I stopped laughing and rolled my eyes, „it's not that serious just make it go down." I looked at him as he got up from the couch and walked in the bedroom.

I was just playing with him, I feel like he ain't just mad about me getting him hard but there's something else because he seems very pissed off.

I turned off the TV and made sure the door was locked which it was before turning off all lights and going in my bedroom.

I did this so I'm going to take care of it, I want to do it anyway. We're friends but we can be intimate with eachother until one of us starts seeing someone.

He was sitting on the foot of the bed while scrolling on his phone but he quickly turned it off when I walked in.

I closed the bedroom door and the curtains while he watched me, I could feel his hazel eyes on me.

„What you doin'?" he asked lowly while
I reached for his pants, he didn't push me
away or anything, he was confused.

„Shh" I looked at him while getting on my knees, there it was. In my left hand was his hard dick.

„Mhmm" he tugged his bottom lip in his mouth when I grabbed it, I kissed the tip while looking up at him.

I've watched some porn and read on Google how to turn off your gag reflex to improve my head game.

I put the head in my mouth and sucked on it before letting it go, I do that a few times while he keeps his eyes on me.

„Fuck." he mumbled while staring at me, so I'm doing it right. I put the hand that wasn't holding his dick on his balls to play with them so he opened his legs wider and threw his head back.

I wanted to go faster so I pushed my head down as fast as I could and as far as I could go, I couldn't go all the way but it was enough to make him leek precum down my throat and let out a low moan that blessed my ears.

„Auhh" he moaned lowly again as I slowly went up with my teeth out of the way and my pink lips tightly around his dick.

I pull away and stroke his dick quickly and got myself ready to go faster, my gag reflex was off so that's good but I wanted to go deeper.

Elijah kept staring at me, I blushed because I probably had spit and cum all over my mouth.

Embarrassing.

Elijah put his hand under my chin and tilted my head up before softly pecking my lips, I didn't know how much I missed his lips until he did that.

I will only do this when we're intimate because I don't want us to be together after what he did to me, I don't hold grudges but at the same time he shouldn't just do dumb stuff and then expect me to take him back.

The soft peck turned into a make out session, Elijah licked every part of my mouth while I kept stroking his dick.

I slowed down the stroking and focused on his tongue deep in my mouth, he put his hand over mine and kept stroking his dick.

I remembered to stroke and did it with him, „fuck baby." he cursed in my mouth while continuing to kiss me.

That name made me blush, I pulled away and went down to drop some spit on his head and keep stroking because I read that a lot of guys like that.

Elijah liked it because he put both of his hands behind his back and threw his head back, „auhhh" he let out a deep sound.

I pushed my head down as far as I could go,
I was proud of myself because I went even further than earlier.

I bobbed my head quickly while using one hand to play with his balls and the other to rub at his more sensitive nipple.

Every time I touched a vein at the side of his dick he let out a curse word so I kept licking at that vein while bobbing my head.

I felt his hand on the back of my head,
„shit." he mumbled and I'm surprised I heard it over all the slurping noises.

His eyes rolled back and his leg shook, he snapped out of it and pulled me up by my hair which didn't hurt, I stayed down and kept sucking.

„I gotta nut bab- ahh" his body shook and he shot everything out, it went directly in my throat.

I kept sucking as he emptied himself and tried to calm down from his nut, doing this definitely turned me on.

I like sucking his dick, I'm going to do this more often. Elijah laid back and I pulled away from his dick making it fall on his thigh.

I looked at him and his eyes were closed, wow I'm definitely better at doing this now.

I went to the bathroom to clean my face and took a towel to clean him with while he just laid there.

I thought he was sleeping until he slightly opened his mouth to speak, „gimme a kiss."
I gave him a quick peck.

He looked very tired as he pulled up his pants, his eyes not fully opened and his body limp.

I just watched him, „you can take a nap here if you're tired." I told him, he nodded and pulled his shirt off before laying back on the bed.

„Lay down with me Baby." he mumbled and I blushed at the name, I will have to tell him later that this name and the kissing is only during sex.

I laid down but with the half of the blanket that he wasn't laying on, I guess he wanted to be closer to me because he got under the blanket too and put his arm under my shirt and on my stomach to hold me.

„That shit was good as fuck." he mumbled with his eyes closed, I smiled to myself and turned to look at his face.

He was already asleep, I wasn't tired and my jaw hurt so I didn't even try to sleep and just watched some YouTube videos on the TV in my room without sound so he wouldn't wake up.

[please vote]