[twenty-two]

Can y'all just comment random emojis or sum cause ion be getting no comments lmao

Crystal Angelo Vans  📇
The mall📍
02:53pm ⌚️

Bria and I decided to go to the mall since it was a Saturday but my feet started hurting so we sat down.

„You're getting thick." she smacked my thigh and I mugged her, „don't look at me like that, tell me who fucking you this good."

I blushed and looked away, „I already know who, don't even say it, I knew y'all was gone be freaky when y'all left the club." she said.

I only playfully rolled my eyes because I was also very tired right now, „Bro your energy is on zero right now." she said.

„I'm tired and my feet hurt, I think I gotta pee too." I whined, „yo mood swinging every way right now." she laughed.

„I'm serious Bria let's get something to eat so we can go home." I said annoyed with the fact that she wasn't taking me serious.

„Alright." she stood up and I did too, we got something to eat and headed outside where we would call Elijah to pick us up.

I stopped in my tracks when a fishy smell hit my nose, there was a store that sold bread with fish in it and I scrunched up my face before throwing up all over the person infront of me.

Well their back was now full with my vomit, „yo what the fuck!" the guy turned around, Bria looked at me with wide eyes.

I really just wanted to get away from this smell, I threw up this morning as soon as I woke up and now this smell got me throwing up, I think I'm sick.

I ran outside and took a deep breath,
„napkin?" Bria asked when she caught
up with me and I laughed at her.

I just embarrassed myself in the mall and she gone give me a fucking napkin, I took it and cleaned my mouth before texting Elijah to pick us up.

„Bro how the fuck you just gone run
away?!" the guy yelled with his friends
behind him.

He had taken off his hoodie and was now
in a wife beater, „I'm sorry I can give you
money." I apologised while he walked closer to me and I backed up.

„I don't want no fucking money nigga you got me fucked up." he was trying to fight me I think.

„Stop!" Bria yelled when he pushed me and the guy only glanced at her, „you got me fucked up nigga." he tried to punch me but I jumped back as a car quickly pulled up and Elijah jumped out.

„Don't fight him nigga square up with
me." Elijah walked up on him, „who the fuck are you? I wanna fight this Mexican nigga not you." he pointed at me.

„He's Hispanic you bitch!" Bria yelled and we all glanced at her and then looked away, she was trying to help but she wasn't helping at all.

„What did he even do to you?" Elijah frowned, „he threw up on me, so wassup." He could knock me out with one punch so I walked to Elijah and stood next to him.

I was not tryna get my ass beat, „nigga why you tryna fight him for?" Elijah pulled out some cash and gave the guy a hundred dollar bill.