DARKNESS RISING 1: Sean, meet the Autobots

CHARACTER INFO:

Name: Sean Rodriguez (he)

Age: 16-years old

Height: 5'6

Eye color: black

Hair color: Blond

Clothes: red collar shirt with blue jeans, black sneakers.

STORY INFO:

- "text"- regular speaking

- "text"- Sean (the OC) thinking to himself

- "TEXT" - story transition

Music links: the custom soundtrack for the story.

BEGIN STORY

Date: Thursday, November 25, 2010 (November 26 was when the show first premiered).

Living in Nevada is an understatement. Because in all honesty, there are two big places you can go to in the state: Las Vegas, and its capital city: Carson City.

Living in Jasper, Nevada, is probably the one thing you can do if you're looking to get a cheap job in a cheap, rural town.

But when you're the son of a drill instructor, well, it can get iffy. For Sean Rodriguez, his father taught him discipline, to respect one's authority, and be more productive, all the while earning a buck yelling at the top of his lungs at new soldiers within an army base remote from Jasper. But what can he expect, being productive while in a small town? Almost none of the jobs seemed interesting.

Last week, Sean and his classmates were assigned to school projects, which required them to build a makeshift object for science class. One of Sean's friends, Rafael Esquivel, decided to make a volcano that erupts, so Sean seized on the opportunity to help him.

Today, they were hanging out at a canal, overlooked by the main highway bridge. Raf and Sean were writing project report papers about their recent progress. Even though Sean decided to go for something easy, being a mini windmill, he knew it would be difficult for Raf to work on a volcano.

So far, they have been working on them for the past hour.

"Okay Raf, what did you get done so far?"

"I bought some clay for the volcano, now all I need is some sort of remote control device that can help explode the volcano." Raf adjusted his glasses.

"You sure you're not gonna blow up your house?"

"No. At least I hope so," Raf said to himself. "Other than that, I just finished my homework!" he threw his hands up in relief.

Sean checked his watch, and it read 4:26 pm. "Well, I better get going, my dad's expecting me to come home soon. See you tomorrow, Raf!"

"You too!" returned Raf. Sean turned and walked up the canal ramp. As he turned to look at his friend, Raf pulled out his remote-control car and started racing it on the concrete floor.

 As he turned to look at his friend, Raf pulled out his remote-control car and started racing it on the concrete floor