CrissCross

PRE-STORY NOTE:

Hello all, it's me, the author. I hope you're having a good time reading this story. I still can't believe the fact that the number of views for "Transformers Prime: My Wild Adventure" exploded since last year. It's more than 5000 total views around the world. That's crazy!

So to recap for all viewers: this story in my mind was originally fit to be a reaction to the series, with the only exception being Sean Rodriguez, my OC, who counters Miko's behavior with good common sense. As I wrote more I decided to add some additional content that will add depth and explore the hidden trauma of our band of Autobots being the remnants of the original army from Cybertron (such as Optimus Prime mourning the death of Elita-One). At the same time, I don't want to change too much of the original plot of Transformers Prime, especially the character development of the three teenagers.

Anyway, this chapter is going to be somewhat dark. There won't be rated R content, but guns and other weapons will be used in this chapter, along with hints of torture, etc. If this chapter does end up earning the "Maturity warning," oh well, that won't change anything. Transformers Prime was written to be darker than the other media, so this fanfiction will continue that genre.

DISCLAIMER: If you don't like the usage of dark tones used in this story, especially the mention of guns and other weapons, you're welcome to click off the story. You've been warned.

---BEGIN STORY---

JASPER, NEVADA. ROBERT'S RESIDENCE. [REDACTED] MILES FROM THE AUTOBOT BASE

January 3rd, 2011. 37 days after first contact.

"Dear Diary, this 'wild adventure' of mine has changed drastically yet again. Over the course of two weeks, a few major events occurred: Megatron, the big bad of the Decepticons, has been brought back from the dead with the Dark Energon, thanks to a possessed Bumblebee. 2), Shortly afterward, me and my friends discovered a new dimension that is connected somehow to the ground bridge portals. We decided to call it 'The Shadow Zone,' though I suspect Optimus and our guardians know it by another name. They've encountered this incident many times before our contact last fall. Note to self: ask them about previous incidents."

Sean Rodriguez sighed while writing in his journal. He was full from breakfast, which was scrambled eggs with a plain bagel with cream cheese. While he wrote on the paper with his small pencil, the birds chirped from the nearby tree, and the wind slightly blew against the branches. A cold third day to start the new year.

FLASHBACK. TWO WEEKS AGO.

Sean sighed in relief after drying his clean hands in the bathroom. The bathroom was rather small, as it was similar to the many public bathrooms he went to in parks around Jasper and the many casinos and stadiums in Las Vegas. It was a little small compared to those, as there was only room for one sink, one urinal, and one toilet. He soon walked out while thinking to himself how he could still feel the cold air from the snow pile in the storage room.*

Upon walking out into the main room, he spotted Optimus, Bulkhead, Ratchet, and Bumblebee walking into the ground bridge tunnel. He overheard them talking about a Dark Energon signal popping up where Skyquake, the old seeker from last month, was before his death.

However, as he walked closer, Sean heard Jack's voice yell "She's making a run for it!" He looked up at the stairs just in time to see a blurred vision-

-before being rammed to the side by a strong force of nature. He fell onto the ground just to see Miko Nakadai running towards the tunnel, before being followed by Jack and Rafael.