Convoy: New Changes and New Faces

INFO:

- "text"- regular speaking

- "text"- Someone thinking to himself

-"TEXT" - story transition

Music links: the custom soundtrack for the story.

Art: drawn by me on Microsoft Whiteboard.

All references to actual characters, movies, books, etc. are purely intentional. All references belong to their rightful owners.

Sean's guardian is Optimus Prime, but Bulkhead will swap in when he is busy on leader activities or is being repaired.

BEGIN STORY

Monday, December 5th, 2010. 7:34 am.

Sean was busy picking up dog poop out back in the morning, his mind recapping every single chaotic event that occurred since he and his friend's introduction to the Autobots and their war. However, he couldn't be outside for long: he has school in thirty minutes.

'These tests aren't gonna stop anytime soon. Not while the Cons are still on Earth,' he thought as he dumped the poop into a big trash bin. Cloe, his german shepherd, sniffed the grass before crouching down and-

"Ugh, great," Sean sighed as he walked over to her and scooped up the poop with a shovel.

Feeling a buzz, Sean Rodriguez pulled out his cell phone. Miko created a group chat with Jack and Raf, and sent a photo. No, it was the photo she took of Bulkhead and Wheeljack before the latter left the base.

"I'm gonna miss the bot :(" was her text.

Sean saw an opportunity. He texted back "Hey guys, I think it's about time we do something because of what we saw back at the base, especially yesterday with the Con in disguise. I'm thinking we should start going through some training exercises to prepare ourselves for situations like that in the near future."

MIKO: Training exercise? Are you channeling your inner soldier, army kid?

SEAN: Stop saying that, it's annoying.

MIKO: Aww, are you embarrassed army kid?

JACK: Yeah I can understand why. Those scraplets scared the heck out of me.

RAFAEL: What kind of exercises are we gonna do? Besides, don't we have finals coming up?

Sean scooped the last piles of dog poop and dumped them into the trash bin. "Fire drills, so we can escape the base in case of a fire. Running exercises, so we can catch up with the bots while running. We were unprepared while onboard the Decepticons' ship, and nearly fell behind in running with Bee and Arcee. So we have to improve our running skills. We also need to do some regular exercises like push-ups and sit-ups so we can get stronger.

"Those are just some ideas I have. I don't know what else we can do. We can't fight back with weapons, cause we don't have any."

JACK: Ok, maybe we should tell the bots about this, cause they'll be confused if they see us running around the base without an explanation.

BK: You Do Know We Can See Your Messages, Right?

SEAN: Wait, who's this?

MIKO: Oops, I forgot! I added the bots to the group chat as well, IDK if you can see their names on the top.