Speed Metal/Predatory: Adding Fuel to the Fire

Hello all, I hope you're having a good day. I decided to mash both Speed Metal and Predatory into one chapter, since most of the content is about Jack and Arcee, and the other kids and Autobots don't get much screentime.

Btw, what do you think of my custom soundtrack so far? I'm limiting the songs to only those released before 2011 so as to make it more accurate to the 2010 timetable for the show. However, as I work on the story more often, I'll make some exceptions.

As always, feedback/criticism is appreciated. What would you like to see more/less of?

INFO:

- "text"- regular speaking

- 'text'- Someone thinking to himself/herself

- ":Text:"- Bumblebee speaking

-"TEXT" - story transition

Music links: the custom soundtrack for the story.

Art: drawn by me on Microsoft Whiteboard/Paint.

All references to actual characters, movies, books, etc. are purely intentional. All references belong to their rightful owners.

Sean Rodriguez, his family, and Special Agent Carly are the only OCs. Everyone else in TFPrime belongs to Hasbro and their rightful owners.

BEGIN STORY

Later that night, Sean stayed awake in his bed, with thoughts bothering him. 'Once I'm done with the last test tomorrow, we'll have winter break. I know Dad's planning on taking us to the movies to see TRON. But then there's the war. Once school's out, we'll deal with the Cons full-time.'

And that slightly scared him.

'I know that Megatron is dead and all, but this Starscream guy is pretty dangerous, from what the bots told me. Not to mention Soundwave,' his bruises and cuts ached him upon thinking his name, 'he's good at spying and intelligence. And he halted his tentacles before striking me. He probably recognized me from the radio array. Note to self, if we see more cons, try not to stay out in the open where they might send him in.'

He mistakenly turned on his right side, where his bruises were. He grunted before laying flat on his back, which hurt even more. He clenched his teeth, but knew that resting on his side would be uncomfortable for eight hours, so he stayed on his back.

THE NEXT DAY...

Friday, December 9th, 2010. Last Day of Finals.

Sean was busy eating his bowl of oatmeal while Mom was pouring a cup of coffee. She turned on the radio before sitting down with her son.

"Good morning Nevada, where today we bring you local news and alert you to events happening all over the country. My name is Carl, and of particular note, we have something very big to tell. Last night in Chicago over a dozen police and fire vehicles responded to an explosion at the natural museum, which led many to believe there could be terrorists in the city."

While Charlotte Rodriguez was shocked to hear the news, Sean pretended to widen his eyes in surprise but knew exactly what happened back there.

"Lizzy is at the scene, reporting live from the museum itself. Lizzy, how's it going over there?" Carl asked, to which the said reporter chimed in. "It's rather destructive to say the least, Carl. The museum is right here, and so far the damage has been limited to the entrance. One of the front pillars is broken in half, and the other half broke through the glass, shattering half of it in the process. Thankfully from what the firefighters and police told us, no fires have been found inside. And on a lucky note, the artifacts housed in the entrance room have received little to no damage."