.5.

"Nobody notices how hard I try to hold back my tears everyday."

-

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Skylars POV

"Um- we need to talk with you guys..." The dude's mother started.

I began to wonder why she didn't ask who I was or why I was in her house at 7 am; unless this was a normal occurrence. I couldn't be sure.

She brought plates of food to the table and ushered us over "Sit sit"

The boy I woke up with stayed standing "Why would you need to talk with her too? And what do you need to talk to us about? What's going on Mom?!"

"Liam..." She started.

Liam? Wait-. I gasped grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. "Are you ok, Tesoro?"*darling* Liam's mom asked. "um yes." I squeaked out "I just- realized something" They looked at me weirdly but said no more. I must of looked awkward.

Liam. I didn't realize at first but no wonder everyone looked so familiar. Liam from school. Liam that I dreamed about in elementary school and middle school. He changed so much, I didn't even recognize him. Don't get me wrong; I still see him in the hallways at school and forget what I was talking about but I thought he was new. I just don't know how I didn't recognize him at all. Thought I was a little occupied.

I looked at him more closely than before and noticed details that did not change. His bright blue grey eyes with more blue than grey and hints of green. His fluffy blond hair, which grew darker over the years.

As I was staring at the beauty standing in front of me he turned and met my eyes. I quickly looked away, my face hot.

Liam finally came to the table where me and his parents were now sitting.

We began eating the food-which was delicious-in silence. When everyone was finished a lady with a maid apron came and collected our plates.

"Thank you, mama." Liam thanked the sweet looking lady, making me quickly follow his lead; I was the only one who did.

"So..." Liam's moms began talking. "Now that you're fed, we know you might be wondering why, Skylar right? Yes I remember you. Yes, you might be wondering why she is here." she paused as if trying to figure out what to say next.

"Well, Liam, whenever the question came up of how your father and I met, we told you in college." His seemed confused as to why this information mattered, and truly, so did I. "Yea? and?" Liam responded.

"Well, it wasn't true. Your father and I were fated to be together." I'm sorry? What? What shit did I just walk- sorry drop?-Into? Liam seemed equally startled."Ok mom enough with the cheesy stuff. Can you just tell us what happened? Please?"

"Li-" She was cut off by Liam's father "Molly, let me eh?" Molly, looked quite relieved. "Ok go ahead" Liam's father nodded before turning to his son. "Son, Your mother and my lives were uh... fused together, altered in a way to fit. I know its confusing." Liam and I sat blank faced and dumfounded. This made no sense. "Ok let me put it this way. We crashed into each others lives one day when we were your age, just like you two. We never really knew each other before. It only happens to a few families and sometimes skips a generation or two." Yeah, this must be some kind of crackhouse. These people are crazy.