.10.

||

"We exist in moments, nothing more."

-SEEKER

||

┗✦❘༻༺❘✦┛

It was Monday again, ugh

Another day of school. So why was I smiling like a madman? Because I get to see Liam today, my day was officially made before it even started.

Today Brianna couldn't come get me since she had to be at school early and you know damn well i'm not waking up early.

I looked at myself in the mirror quickly and damn I look hot. I had to dress for New York's bipolar October weather before I either die of a heatstroke or get frostbite. I also decided to go back to my curls.

 I also decided to go back to my curls

(Including the hair and scarf)

When I got to school I wasn't sure when Liam would be here, so I went to Bri.

I was on my way to Bri's locker when I spotted someone who looked suspiciously like her, the only thing was the fact that the person was making out with someone, Brianna's not one for PDA.

As I got closer I spotted Megan, walking in my direction. I could tell she too spotted the couple making out and slowed down. 

"Well, well, well. Look at little miss Brianna, looking slutty in the middle of the hall?" A fake  shocked expression appeared on her makeup filled face. "Get a room slut!" She continued.

 Brianna turned her head to glare at Megan, who had just did her stupid little hair flip. "Suck a dick Megan, oh wait, I forgot nobody wants you. Maybe a toe would suffice, Suck a toe bitch" Oh, she's gonna get fucked up.

I watched as Megan slowly turned red. She. Looked. Pissed. James, one of the trio whispered something in her ear which seemed to calm her down. She flipped her hair and stormed off, James and Rebecca following.

Brianna scoffed and turned, finally noticing me. "Hey bubba!" she brightened and waved. "Hey Bri." I said nodding approvingly at the hottie she was making out with. She grinned at me, wiggling her eyebrows. Her make out buddy seemed to be getting impatient and gave her shirt a small tug."Sky, this is Raymond. Raymond, Skylar."He gave me a little head nod. "I'll see you later miss thang" I said grinning proudly at her.

I turned and started walking back the way I came, the hallways were always less crowded by my locker.

As I turned down the hall near my locker I saw a familiar figure standing by my locker, Liam. I felt a huge smile on my face and started walking faster, but...wait. Standing across from him was Julia. His ex. They were having a conversation and she was rubbing his arm. I felt my face heat up until I saw him shrug her off. Good, he's not interested. I started relaxing and was about to walk faster when she reached up and kissed him. Passionately. And he didn't move away. "Oh" I said softly, but I was close enough for them to notice me. I spun around and rushed towards the door.

I knew it was too good to be true, I was probably just a rebound.

I shook my head and sat on the curb in front of the school. I should start smoking, I randomly thought. I mean, people who smoke seem chill, it might do me good. No, thought the reasonable side of my brain, think of bad breath, deteriorating teeth, lung cancer, ulce - ok, so maybe smoking isn't for me.

I started to feel silly, we weren't even technically dating, so why was I stressing out about him? But a part of me was still upset, I mean, why ask me out if he still wanted Julia? I was about to stand when someone sat down next to me. 

"Leaving already?" I heard them say. I turned. He had permed brown hair, which looked terrible and a smirk on his face. "Do I know you?" I asked, already getting nervous. He chuckled. "No, but I know you" He looked at my confused expression and backtracked "I just meant that I've seen you around and stuff. I mean, you're hella hot" He grinned. I could tell he was very full of himself.

"We should go out sometime."He smirked at me. Fuckin idiot. "Sorry, not interested." I started to stand when he pull me back down by my arm. 

He leaned closer, still gripping my arm. "I wasn't asking sweetheart" He stated, still grinning. "L-let me go" He ignored my question"You know, Trevor told me you were a feisty one, I wanted to test it- sorry, you out" Trevor. How many friends does he have? "I'm not interested douchebag, l-let me go" He only smiled more.  "I don't think I will hotstuff"

Hotsuff? What is this, middle school?

 I was about to ask him to let me go again but someone beat me to it. 

Guess who? 

Yup.

Liam shoved Trevors friend "She fuckin said no dipshit, are you that slow? It means back the fuck off Earl!" Earl? Ha! "Fuck off Liam, she's into me" He winked at me, or tried to wink, it was more of a wonk. 

Liam noticed and got in his face. "If I see you mess with my girl again, I will beat you so fucking senseless, you'll forget your fucking mom." Ignoring everything else, I immediately thought, his girl? I got minor butterflies, but they went away as fast as they came and were replaced by coals. His girl?! After what he just did? He's insane.

I turned and stormed back into the school. I was walking down the hall to my locker when someone snatched me, pulling me into a room.

 The door slammed closed and the light snapped on. Standing in front of me, holding the chain for the light, was Liam. "Why'd you run off?" He said frowning. 

Ignoring his question I crossed my arms and asked one of my own. "What'd you mean by 'my girl'" I asked. 

He gave me his award winning smile. "I meant what I said Sky, you're mine Tesoro" I was speechless and I don't know why. "But...but you kissed Julia!" His eyebrows knitted together. "Wha-" Realization filled his features. "Oh, Sky, she kissed me. I was stunned for a second, then I pulled away." Sure. "Well it seemed like you enjoyed it." He didn't answer and instead starting slowly walking towards me. I backed up until I hit the wall. "L-Liam, answer me." "Shhh" He said, still coming closer.

He stopped, unable to come any closer. I felt his hand lightly rest on my waist, and his breath on my neck; it was minty. My face was hot.

"I'm done with Julia, she was never right for me, too..fake, though I didn't realize it till now. I really like you bambina." He whispered the last part in my ear. He moved his head back and looked me in my eyes. 

Next thing I know his lips were on mine, soft yet assertive. 

Things were getting heated when the stupid bell rang. He moved back, grinning. "Well, guess we'll have to continue this another time. Let me walk you to class, yeah?" "Oh,  you don't hav-" "No Sky, I'm walking you to class, ok?" He smiled at me and walked out the door. 

This man has me fucked up.

xxx

Yoooo, how's life? 

I really tried to make this longer but in the end I just gave up😭

I mean, I hope ya'll enjoyed it. Bye!

Make sure to smash that vote button and comment! Until next time hotties😏

(After editing:

Bitch- I forgot abt this chapter and boy was I shocked as I got to the end. Oml)