.14.

||

"I don't pay attention to the world ending. It has ended for me many times and began again in the morning ."

— Nayyirah Waheed

||

•~❉᯽❉~•

I stood in the middle of the room, feeling as though I was the only person on Earth. I laughed, spinning in circles and moving my hips to the song. All the worries were gone and I felt invincible. Bri was somewhere in the kitchen with her new lover boy, leaving me to jam out alone with the many people around me.

I've already had 3 shots of tequila, something I never thought I would do at a high school party. As I spun around, I let my mind move freely, lost in my crazy thoughts.

I wonder who lives here, they must be loaded.

Oooh, look at the chandelier.

I wonder where Liam is right now?

Can fish drown, like seriously?

The lights look so cool!

oh, look, it's Brianna!

"Hi, Brianna!! Come dance with me!" I called out over the loud music, slightly slurring.

She turned her head to me and grinned, strutting over. "Hey babes! My lips are soreeee!"

I giggled(I never giggle) and grabbed both of her hands, pulling her while swaying my hips. She twirled me by my hands and we jumped to the music.

After five minutes of that, I walked away, leaving Brianna back to her babes. I explored the lovely home, imagining what it would be like to live here.

After touring a hallway and inspecting the paintings, as well as family pictures, I spun around to go back to the lower level and slammed into a hard chest. Confused, I looked up and met the eyes of Liam. A smile broke out on my face and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Liamm! Heyyy!" He too looked confused and looked down at me. "Clark, what are you doing here?" I grinned. "I should be asking you the same question, Marino." He smiled back at me, God, I love that smile. "touché" he responded and taking my hand, led me downstairs.

We walked to the kitchen and I told him the most random things. "Did you know there's a company that turns dead bodies into ocean reefs!" I said with a smile. He gave me a look and laughed, I love his laugh. "How do you know this, Clark?" I love the way he calls me Clark.

I giggled again and responded happily, "I don't know, I just like knowing stuff like that, it's cool!" I stopped him before we got to the kitchen and made him dance with me, even though he insisted he doesn't dance.

"Come on Lee, you're not scared are you?" I winked at him and moved to where there was the most action, I heard him whisper "Lee?" under his breath as I went.

I started the feel the music throughout my body and let it take over me as if I was one with the music. I felt eyes on me but ignored them, I was worried only about one pair. I began to feel once again that I was the only person on earth, that is until he joined me. I felt his fingers graze my arm and then wrap around my waist. I felt his head move into the crook of my neck. "you look beautiful, Clark." I heard him whisper in my ear and I shivered, Adam was never this sweet. I don't deserve this, I don't deserve him, he's too good for me.

I pushed back a little and smiling told him I had to go to the bathroom, "lady business." I said apologetically. I rushed to the bathroom, hoping he wouldn't follow me, I just needed some time to think. I walked into the, thankfully empty, bathroom. I actually did have to pee.

After I washed my hands, I peered at myself in the mirror, resting my hands on the sink. What was I thinking just now? I took a deep breath and whispered to myself, "Skylar Clark, you are a badass woman who deserves the love you never got from that asshole. You are going to walk- no strut out there and get it!" Feeling a million times more confident, I walked out of the bathroom and straight into another hard chest, a different one.

I looked up and into the eyes of a stranger.

Unknown POV:

I watched her dance from afar the entire night. I watched as she twirled around and smiled that gorgeous smile. I then watched as she left the main action and explored the magnificent home. My brother's home, or, my parent's home.

I didn't follow her then, but I did watch as she came back. It made my blood boil seeing her with him. I seethed in my little corner watching her dance with that, muck. She'll be mine soon enough, im sure of it.

I stared as she walked away from him, only for him to follow her once more. She grinned as he whispered something into her neck. Then, suddenly, she pushed away and ran off to the bathroom. I read her lips as she said, "Lady business." He didn't follow. I would've followed her if she was mine, went inot the bathroom with her. Then, maybe when she was done I would slam her into the wall and suck her sweet, luscious lips.

I shot up and went straight for the bathroom after her. Now's my chance.

I waited outside for 8 minutes (Yes, I timed it) before she reemerged, straight into my awaiting chest.

She looked up, startled, which allowed me to search her beautiful grey eyes that complimented her warm, copper-like, skin. Her short little costume showed off her glowing legs. I imagined running my hands up her lovely legs, not stopping till I reached her cunt. Hearing her pleasing moans as I got closer. I felt my erection immedietly after these thoughts.

She stared for a while, then—seemingly recovering— she apologized. "Oh, Sorry, I didn't see you."

I didn't respond immediately, instead I stared at her full, pinkish lips before saying, "Have we met?" Looking confused she studied my features and responded, "No, I don't believe so. Should I remember you?" She smiled slightly. "No, must've mistaken you for someone else." I responded, also smiling. "Hey, could I get you a drink?" Looking quite frightened, she replied quickly, "No! That's ok!"

And with that, she was gone.

My love was gone once again.

..:...::.::.

HIII! I know it's been a while lol but here I am!

ok, so creepy right? weird ass stalker, I wonder what'll happen🤷🏽‍♀️(seriously, I have no clue what'll happen)

Anywayyyy Toodles! Until next time my bishes!!🤍

(btw the drinking might not be consistent, I may have forgotten she was supposed to be drunk lol)