PROLOGUE

THEIR BEAUTIFUL PREY
Original work by ImaginationNiAte

[ Typos and grammatical errors ahead. Don't expect too much because it might disappoint you. This is a polyamory story where my female lead has multiple romantic and sexual relationships. Please be aware that I write corny, red flags, erotic stories. ]

     HANDSOME and tall? Check.

Sexy and hot? Check.

Wealthy and smart? Check.

Popular? Check.

Has six pack abs? Check.

Gives intense pleasure? A big check!

They only do one thing since they were young, that is to share and not be selfish. Of course, they are Hellion Quadruplets.

They're just like their fathers, no one was capable of resisting them and they are the notorious womanizer. For those obsessed with their charm and attention, Hellion Quadruplets are one of the most dangerous temptations for them.

Being a Hellion runs in their veins and they are the sole heirs of their family. They are dangerous and intimidating. But no one can stop whatever they want.

LUCIUS HELLION is a silent type and it's not in his vocabulary to talk to people that he's not close to.

LICIAN HELLION who is a bad boy and always involved in trouble.

LUCIEN HELLION is a happy go lucky but a certified casanova.

And lastly, LYRIUS HELLION who is a prankster, playful and likes to joke around.

And if anyone tries to block or cross their path, they will not hesitate to give them a frightening and dangerous lesson. They are the famous Hellion Quadruplets, they will do whatever they want and no one can stop them. They are rich and their families are the most influential in the business world.

Kaya naman katulad ng kanilang mga ama na kung ano man ang gusto nila ay walang kahirap-hirap lang nila itong maaangkin at makukuha. Being selfish is not in their vocabulary.

They know how to share whatever they have. Kotse, bahay, damit, sapatos o kahit pa babae. Oo, pinaghahatian nilang apat na magkakambal ang lahat na mayroon sila pati na rin ang babae.

Like their fathers, they are also playboys and fuckboys who take their girls to bed that they want to taste and give them pleasure. They are full of desire and lust. They want to fill their needs and only women can give what they want. They are notorious womanizers and fuckboys. Pero may isang bagay silang kinatatakutan na ayaw nilang mangyari.

They are afraid to fall in love.

They haven't fallen in love yet. They don't want to be in love because they are afraid not for themselves, but they are afraid of what they can do to the woman they will love. They are afraid that they might hurt her without realizing it.

Natatakot silang magmahal ng babae.

Natatakot sila na baka masaktan nila ang damdamin ng kanilang babaeng mamahalin nilang apat. Natatakot silang masaktan ito at kapag nalaman nito ang isa sa pinaka-tinatago nilang maitim na sekreto ay baka pandirihan at kamuhian sila nito.

Natatakot sila na baka hindi sila tanggapin ng babaeng kanilang mamahalin. Natatakot sila na baka ikahiya sila nito at pagtabuyan sila na parang aso. And that's what they don't want to happen.

Having multiple romantic relationships exists in their family and that's their top secret. Iyon din ang ayaw nilang malaman ng ibang mga tao. The world is full of judgmental people. Iyon ang isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit ang pamilya at malalapit lang nilang mga kaibigan ang nakakaalam sa kanilang sekreto.

They don't easily trust someone so they try to keep their secret as much as possible. They have a dark past that they want to hide and forget. That's why they are afraid to fall in love.

And they don't want to fall in love.

Not now.

They still want to be free. Gusto pa nilang mag-enjoy sa buhay hangga't hindi pa nila natatagpuan ang kanilang 'the one.' Hindi muna sila magtatangkang umibig. As long as kaya rin nilang labanan at para hindi na rin muling bumalik ang kanilang sakit. Takot sila na baka malaman ng babaeng mamahalin nila ang sekreto na pinaka-ayaw nilang mabulgar.

But their fears suddenly vanished like a bubble. Due to an unexpected accident, nagbago ang kanilang paniniwala at higit sa lahat ay nawala na lang bigla ang kanilang nararamdaman na takot.

And that's because of her.

Mary Lovelyn Ramona.

The woman looked like a goddess in their eyes. When they saw her, they were really amazed at how beautiful she was. She's insanely beautiful and they can't help themselves to think of her. Their desire to claim her intensified even more everytime they saw her.

But she was very different from the women they had met. Sobrang malaki ang pagkakaiba nito sa mga babaeng naikama ng Quadruplets. Mary is a troublemaker woman and has been through a lot in her miserable and complicated life.

The word love does not exist in her. And that's their biggest problem. How can they get and claim Mary's heart, mind, soul and body if she doesn't believe in true love?

But they are the Hellion Quadruplets, they will do anything and everything to possess her and no one can stop them from doing what they want. They are full of desire to possess Mary and she can no longer run away from them because she is their next prey.

No one could stop them even Mary. No one can stop if they want to claim and devour her. Nothing can stop Hellion Quadruplets even IF they are suddenly triggered by their illness, again.

They have never been like this in their entire lives! Kahit kailan ay hindi pa nila naranasan na mabaliw sa isang babae. At bukod tanging si Mary lang ang nakapagpapabaliw sa kanila ng ganito at anytime ay para silang masisiraan ng ulo kapag hindi sa kanila napasakamay ang magandang dalaga.

And Mary could no longer stop them from claiming her. They will fight for her. They will risk everything for her. Ipaglalaban nilang apat ang tunay nilang nararamdaman para sa dalaga.

But what would Mary do if she found out the truth? Paano kung malaman niya ang lahat tungkol sa totoong pagkatao niya? What if the important people in her life are hiding something from her?

And what would she do if she were the beautiful prey of Hellion Quadruplets? Will she stay in their hands and will she just let them to possess her? Or will she also risk everything and choose what will make her happy?

#