Chapter 1

Amelia's POV

"Did you find the password?" The way Nicolo looked at me made my body tingle. OH! He is my brother but I was afraid of him. I know that other sisters are not so afraid of their brothers like that

"Wait a minute, the security doesn't give me access. Please understand, these aren't working in your emergency...puh" He looked at me and slammed into a nearby chair. Then he put his hand on my chair and twisted because he was in pain. I knew that.

"Well, Punishment," I thought to myself but a little laugh went away. Fortunately, Nicolo did not see it.

"Nicolo, the luggage is ready, Can I get the car?" Enrico asked as he grabbed a large briefcase and kicked the door of my room.

"Why? are you trying to break down the door?" I thought.

"No, not now, after I say so. Tell Cinet and Pius to take the new German gun" Nicolo said looking at my computer as if eating.

"Ok, here's the password" So I figured it out too. I wondered how this gang would work without me.

"000019, Wtf, did it take you so long to find this?" Nicolo stared at me.

"Yes so...." I said as l lay on the bed because it was difficult to look at the computer for so long.

"Boys, pack up. Let's go" Nicolo yelled. Everyone worked on time because it was Nicolo's kingdom.

"Ok boss, we took the gun but I doubt if it loads properly," Cinet said trembling.

"Give" Nicolo snatched the newly imported German gun from the Cinet. I loved the smell and the color of that gun. It was so new; it was so shiny.

Nicolo tried to load it. He could load things that were not loaded because he was the most wanted criminal in MA. I liked the sound of him loading the gun.

"It's ok to take this" Nicolo threw the gun at Pius. If I had taken a photo of Pius bending over to get it, I would have won a photography award.

"Only you and Wendy are there. I'm going to lock the door. Be careful. It will take us about 4 hours to arrive. Where is my gold chain? Bring it, hurry up" Nicolo yelled at me. Good because I had a good memory. I remembered it was on my table. I ran upstairs and fetched it. Most wanted criminals in MA but didn't forget to stay in style. The fact gold chain matched nicely with the black T-Shirt and the black denim. I also wanted my brother to be handsome.

"Hey Amelia, make something to eat "Enrico got into the car and lowered the shutter again, and spoke.

"Let's see. I have works to do" I did the hacking work of this gang, but I had to do things like that.

"OK, let's think about them later... Stay safe" Nicolo did not want me to take a part in his work. But I could not isolate him. He did not want me to stay away from him. So, I worked as a hacker in that gang. But Nicolo never took me on a dangerous journey. That was not the first time he was been on a trip like that...but I was always wished Nicolo and others to be safe.

Nicolo came and locked the door. So, I went to the window and shook hands. As the car went down the hill, I remembered many things. The day our dad was shot, our lives had changed since then. As I watched the car disappear along the road. I remembered how we were when we were little. I did not want to remember our mom because I could not bear the pain of remembering her. I could not imagine how Nicolo could endure all this. I had never seen him cry. I always dreamed of a distant day when our lives would change.

As soon as I forgot about those things, I went to Wendy's room

"Ah...Why are you laughing at the phone? "I asked, sitting on Wendy's bed and tapping on the phone.