Chapter 4

Amelia's POV

"Aren't you coming today?" I screamed.

"What?" Nicolo also screamed.

"Are you coming today?" I screamed again. We both didn't hear what each other was saying. We were both at shooting practices in the basement. Nicolo stopped shooting, removed his ear protection, and turned towards me.

"Aren't you going to college today?" I asked.

"I go on a mission and come at noon. Tell Pius to take you" He put on his ear protection and picked up the gun again. I handed the gun to Cinet and left the basement to get ready to go to college. I got ready and came downstairs.

"Hey, Pius, Nicolo told you to take me to college" I looked up and said because he was so tall. Pius treated me like a four- or five-year-old girl. Not only he but everyone in that house was like that. Because I was the youngest person there. I was 17.

"Ok sis, let's go" He looked at me like he was looking at a little kid. Nonsense. Pius took me to college.

"Nicolo said it would be noon. Where are you going today?" I asked Pius

"You may find out in the evening, Sis," he said as he waved. I reached out to him and went inside the college. As usual, Camila came running as if she saw a goddess.

"Now wait until the evening to find out what happened," I thought.

Around 12 noon I was sitting on the steps near the gate of the college and drinking a sprite when I heard a loud noise. At that sound, the bottle of sprite in my hand fell to the ground.

"What? Nicolo is riding a bike? It was so much less. Now that's also right" I thought.

"Hey, did you see? It's a 1000cc bike. It suits Nicolo, not anyone else" Camila said jumping up and down like crazy. The girls were thrilled to see Nicolo like that. It was crazy for me to see those. Wtf...

I stared at the road where Nicolo was riding his bike. Suddenly the back of the bike slammed shut. That's because he suddenly braked. To if he had a problem, I slowly walked over to the other side so as not to catch anyone's attention. "What has happened?" I thought.

"What the hell are you doing here? You don't really have a mind, do you? There is no way. If there is such a thing, you are not going to crawl in places like that at night. Ever wondered what would happen if you crashed? This is a 1000 cc bike. If you crashed into this, you would be dead. Do you have a habit of jumping on fast-moving vehicles to pick up useless papers like this? You are fucking stupid" Nicolo said as he put his foot on the handle of the bike. Everyone was staring blankly at what was happening. In short, me too.

"This is my project approval. I value it" The girl whispered in her thin voice as she straightened her hair.

"Is it worth more than life? If you crash into this, you will not have to do the project, but the doctors who will try to save you from death will have to" Nicolo kept saying. The girl was still holding a bundle of papers in front of the bike.

"Your name is like Aurora, right?" Nicolo lowered his sunglasses and looked at her.

"Yes, how did you know?" She asked in a trembling tone.

"It has written on your pendant," Nicolo said looking at her pendant.

"When did his vision improve? He can't even read the passcodes I have given. But he read the name on this girl's pendant. That's great too, isn't it?" I thought with a wired feeling.

"There is a Greek goddess called Aurora, isn't there? Anyway, the person who gave you the name was a genius. You are too in a fairy world." Nicolo said as he chewed his chain.