Chapter 2

Amelia's POV

"Ennie Mennie Money Mo Lover....Shawty Is A..." That was my alarm. I woke up in a great confusion. I wanted to pick up the phone and hit the ground. "Who put that ringing tone on," I thought. "Sure, that Wendy" She was the one who does things like that.

I went to the bathroom like a corpse. Every day, after coming out of the bathroom, I had a big problem "What am I wearing today?"

I wore a red and black checkered skirt with a redshirt. As always, I put on the bracelet which my mother had given me. I tied my hair like a bun because I was too lazy to comb my curly hair.

"Hey, let's go downstairs. You'll be late" Wendy yelled and came to my room while I was looking in the mirror.

"Awesome, like a Spanish girl. Applying a lip balm will make you more beautiful" Wendy said like a little girl.

"I do not like," I said. I was not someone who wanted to stand out.

I went downstairs with my laptop, phone, books in my bag. Wendy had made a delicious strawberry smoothie. I drank it for two breaths. Nicolo blew the horn of the car until it broke. So, I ran out like I ran a marathon. Nicolo sat on the bonnet as if counting the stars. He lowered his sunglasses and looked at me as if I had a big mistake.

"Ma'am, are you coming now?" He asked me as he put his gold chain in his mouth and chewed. I did not answer it because I did not want to.

"Get in" He yelled at me.

"Here is the key, No one is home in the evening. Andrea will come to stay with you" He threw the key at me in the back seat. The way he threw the key could have hit me in the eye. You thought he must have said "Sorry". No way, He was not the kind of person who says "Sorry".

I never went to college with Nicolo. I got out of the car and walked to college. Nicolo even liked me doing that because it was good for my safety. Otherwise, I had no problem with my brother's job. I could not tell him anything. He took care of me even though he didn't care about my needs. No one knew I was Nicolo's sister. It also had wired fun.

"Stop! The car...." I said in a low voice.

"Don't tell me what to do again" he said as he ran his fingers through his hazel brown hair. I got out of the car and quickly got out of there before another yelled at me.

"STANFORD COLLEGE" I read the name written on that big gate, reminiscent of lazy lectures.

"Hey, Amelia...Good morning! What's up?" That was Camila. One of my friends.

"The sky, Girl," I said playfully.

"Did you write the paper?" She asked as she put her hand to her head. I was not surprised that her head would hurt if she wrote it. I was the only one who knew how I wrote it. Hikiz

After the first lecture, Camila and I walked down the aisle.

"Didn't you see Nicolo's sunglasses? That sunglasses made him look even more handsome." Said a girl who passed us.

"I love the tattoo on his right hand...It is so cool" said the other girl who went with that girl. Girls were mad at him and scared him because he was a criminal.

I stared at the floor with great difficulty because I could not laugh. I just felt like I was about to explode.

After college.................

I got in the car and picked up the phone.

(Andrea=A, Me=M)

A: Hey!