Chapter 10

Amelia's POV

"Oh god, we went crazy last night" As I walked into the living room, Cinet told Enrico.

"Did you have fun yesterday?" I asked Enrico.

"What are you asking?" Pius pinched my hair as he went to the kitchen and Enrico raised his thumb.

"Where's Wendy?" I sat down next to Enrico.

"She is still asleep. By the way, today Nicolo is taking everyone to the club" Enrico raised an eyebrow with pleasure.

"That means these two did a good job yesterday. Where is it?" I looked at Cinet with curiosity.

"Here it is" In Nicolo's palm, there was a sapphire about 1 inch in diameter. It was bright. Its polished cuts further enhanced its brilliance and value.

"Wooooooow" came out of my mouth automatically. I was reminded of Rose's necklace from the movie 'Titanic'. I saw Aurora and Wendy through its transparent cuts in the sunlight. So, I looked at them.

"Oh my god! A sapphire from 'Sharon'. I can't believe it. I love it. This is probably worth billions. Maybe even more" Wendy looked like a little girl looking at ice cream.

"Is it that worth it?" Aurora walked over to Nicolo.

"One great stupid question. Does this look like a normal stone to you? This is a sapphire" Nicolo brought it closer to Aurora's eyes. He looked into Aurora's eyes through it.

"Is it?" She touched the sapphire on Nicolo's palm.

"I have heard that girls like to wear necklaces which made from these" He brought the sapphire to his eye level.

"Oh really?" She looked down and blushed hard.

"Did I tell you something enough to blush?" He looked at Aurora through the sapphire again. And Aurora looked down to hide her elegant smile.

We all prepared to go to the club with an amazing emergency. I wore a black skinny, a black jacket and black denim. That's how I always dressed. As our mom had said, I don't need wired hairstyles. So, I made my hair as a bun as usual. And I also wore some simple pieces of jewelry. I knew that it suited me well. When I was ready, I went to Aurora's room. I slowly open the door to her. She was wearing the knee-length red off-shoulder frock that I had given her.

"Oh my god! You look gorgeous" I saw her beautiful reflection in the mirror.

"Thank you darling" she looked at me in the mirror. She was getting her hair done.

"May I have a hairstyle for you?" I rubbed her black long hair.

"Okay sure," She looked back with a pleasant smile. I tied her hair down to her neck and arranged it like a rose. I left a wave of hair in front of her earlobe and curled it. That lower hairstyle increased her cuteness. I put my hands on her shoulders and looked at her in the mirror, like a little girl who play with her doll.

"Let's go" We went downstairs.

"Who is that? Like a Hollywood actress" Pius pointed his finger at Aurora.

"Today the girl is beautiful" Cinet stared at her with respect.

"You are stunningly beautiful. I love you" Wendy hugged her.

"But she is not as beautiful as you, Wendy" Enrico winked at Wendy.

"He is crazy, you know" I put my arm around Aurora's shoulder as I looked at Enrico.

"Thank you all" Aurora looked down in embarrassment and whispered.

"Not so beautiful" Nicolo bit his lip and licked them. As he did so, he looked down as if to hide his reaction. I was the only one who knew the meaning of his reaction at that time. Ever since he was a child, he used to bite or lick his lips whenever he felt the urge for something. 'Does he have a passion for Aurora?' That was the biggest problem that I had at that time.