Chapter 16

Amelia's POV

"Oh my god, did he say that?" I laughed heartily. We were all in the room, listening to the story about Nicolo and Aurora.

"Wow, I never thought that Nicolo would do so" Wendy was like, watching a movie.

"Boss is amazing, isn't he?" Pius winked at us.

"Ya, Wonderful" That was Cinet.

"Aurora is the best" I raised my thumb.

"Did I say things like that last night? What the hell did I do? Wtf, how do I face her now?" Nicolo who overheard our conversation thought so. Nicolo's mind began to tremble and he blushed harder. "Now everyone knows I have a crush on Aurora. I don't know what to do. Nicolo, calm down first" Nicolo told himself.

"Let's go to the living room," I told. Nicolo who had been listening to our talk heard coming us and moved on. When he went downstairs, he saw that Aurora was still asleep. And he also saw that Andrea was sitting on the other sofa. Aurora woke up slowly.

"It would be nice if you kept sleeping," Nicolo thought so because he was ashamed. "Oh, God! I also called her 'princess' last night" He covered his face with his hands. We all came into the living room and stared at them silently. It also happened to both of them. Nicolo stared at Aurora.  Aurora stared at Nicolo without saying any word.

"Hey, Nicolo, come here" Realizing that Nicolo was embarrassed, Enrico stepped aside with him.

"I hope you will tell me the truth today" Enrico put his arms on Nicolo's shoulders.

"Alright Dude, actually, I love her," Nicolo said holding his breath.

"So, tell her" Enrico smiled.

"I can't. I don't know that she will love me back or not" Nicolo started to bite his chain.

"You have to try. Try and try one day you can fly" Enrico patted on his shoulder and hugged him. "Your bike is in Khalil's garage, go and get it. And I think you have a plan now" Enrico winked at him.

"Yes of course" Nicolo ran upstairs. "I'll be right back" Nicolo came back downstairs and left the house. Anyway, there was a strange grin on his face. Seeing that, I thought something special would happen that day. Andrea was very unhappy with Nicolo's specialty to Aurora. Cinet further infuriated her by telling her about Nicolo and Aurora. It's not good to hurt anyone's feelings and be happy, but at the time I was happy. She was not a good person at all.

"Hey, do you know? today your brother is going to tell Aurora that he loves her" Enrico whispered in my ear.

"Really?" I turned around and looked at him with wide eyes because I could not believe what he was saying. He nodded at me.

"Let's tell everyone except Aurora" I requested him. In the meantime, Andrea was gone. Our guys were so happy to hear that because we all loved Aurora so much like Nicolo. We were all waiting for Nicolo to come and take Aurora to surprise her.

Nicolo took the bike from Khalil's garage and went to a jewelry shop. I'll tell you later why he went there. Meanwhile, I received a call from Nicolo. "Hey Amelia, tell Aurora to get ready to go out with me," he said so and hung up the phone.

"Aurora, Nicolo told you to get ready to go out for a bit" I squeezed her cheek.

"But why?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. Don't make him angry so get ready" I dragged her into the room.

"I want to know" She was stubborn.