Chapter 9

Amelia's POV

"I didn't come, but it looks like you guys did a good job yesterday. Don't think that you can always do that because I made the plan for you earlier" Nicolo was a little jealous because we did a good job yesterday.

"Okay boss" As soon as the Cinet said that, Pius was pinched.

"Hey, Boss, check out the latest stuff here," Wendy said as she brought the large briefcase and placed it on the table. Aurora and I were talking in the room at the time. As soon as I heard what Wendy said I ran from the room to there because I loved to see them. Aurora also followed me.

"What is this?" Nicolo picked up the wired, black weapon that was there.

"This is the MINI-UZI machine pistol with a 20-round magazine. These are manufactured in Israel and easy to use." During her description, Nicolo aimed it.

"Instant death," said Wendy who saw Nicolo's targeting.

"What is this wired thing?" Enrico asked in surprise as he saw the new weapon.

"That's the special thing. 'Pheonix Max' made in the USA. The whole world has a few." Wendy picked it up and aimed it at a tree outside the window. After she tightened its trigger, it emitted a red stream of light instead of bullets. That stream of light was enough to create a hole in the trunk of that strong tree. Flames were exploding around the edge of the hole. I wondered how devastating it would be if they aimed at a man.

"Oh my god! A more dangerous experience than death" Pius said that, and everyone looked at that weapon with respect.

"During World War III, one of the most powerful weapons thought to have been used. The U.S. military still has full ownership of this weapon. This is about $ 50 million." Wendy said somewhat proudly.

"Super deal" Nicolo rubbed the shiny surface of 'Pheonix Max'.

"God, I'm hard to believe. I've only seen these in movies. Aren't you afraid to use dangerous things like this?" Aurora also had difficulty breathing because of fear.

"Hey, Shawty don't you realize that you are with a criminal gang. These are normal things. You are even scared of lightning like a baby anyway" Nicolo said as he folded his chain in his hand. Aurora smiled shyly.

"Keep these in the basement" Nicolo signaled to Cinet and Pius. Cinet took it to the basement.

"Boss, Andrea is coming today, right?" Pius reminded Nicolo that Andrea was a part of their next mission.

"Okay, I remember" Nicolo put his hand on his head.

"Those weapons are great, aren't they?" I asked Enrico, adjusting my hands like a gun.

"That's my girl's talent" I knew Enrico would say so. Enrico moved on because he knew that I would laugh at it.

"Wow, Wendy is awesome. How does she know so much about those things?" Aurora's eyes winded.

"She is the weapon technician of our gang" I looked at her, hoping for her reaction. But before I could get her reaction, my attention was drawn to the knock on the door.

"That's Andrea, open the door. Send her to my room" Nicolo yelled from upstairs. I reluctantly opened the door.

"Hey, girl," Andrea said with her usual grin.

"Hey," I said without so much enthusiasm. Andrea glanced at Aurora 'Who is this bitch?' As if asking. Aurora smiled at that look as well. Andrea was upset by it and went upstairs as she tried to hide it. I felt a subtle pleasure. With that, Wendy came downstairs