|1|

(Here's the actual book! You should check out my sequel on my other book "Bakugo little space one-shots" and go to the page "It's not fair! w/ the lov" )
.

.

.

.

.
"Young bakugo! Are u alright!?"
.

.

.

.

.
"Yeah..."

As the sound of the ticking clock and the beeping of a machine clutter Kastuki's ears he couldn't help but think 'Why?'. The needle in his arm has been driving him crazy needing to scratch the small wound they made in his arm in order to wash out any drugs the Lov could've possibly put into his body. The only thing to distract him now was the knock  on the door "hello Mr. bakugo may I come in?" Katsuki was so dazed that he didn't even respond nor did he even move a muscle. After a couple of seconds, the nurse who was supposedly taking care of him came in.

"I see you didn't touch your lunch..!" She giggled as she picked up the full tray of food. "Anyways your mother should be here shortly today as well as your classmates, how about you get some sleep in the meantime?" The nurse smiled while walking out the door. Bakugo was not in the mood to sleep he felt disconnected from reality, maybe it was the medicine getting pumped into his arm?

30 minutes passed by of staring at the clock constantly sitting in the same position he was sure to get bed sores if he stayed here for plenty of months. Two knocks and many feet were heard tapping outside the door again he said nothing. Soon the door busted open with a loud screech "BAKUGO!" The so-called bakusquad yelled as well as  Katsuki's former childhood best friend. Katsuki's eyes winced as he covered his ears, you could hear mina shush everyone as she slowly approached him. As she sat down she rubbed his back "hey buddy are you alright?" Katsuki snatched away as he whispered a 'fuck off' which was the first thing he said.

Everyone smiled as a frustrated face made its way onto katsuki. "We were planning to have a pa-" Denki started before getting punched in the gut by sero." anyways when are you getting out of here?" Kirishima asked cheerfully, katsuki shrugged in response. These actions made Midoriya extremely worried about the lack of verbal action, what did the lov do?

Everyone started asking more and more questions which were clouding katsukis head. What made the room go quiet was the tears flowing down katsuki's face and the quiet whimpering. Kirishima knew what to do in this situation he went over and covered Kastuki's ears which made the tears stop flowing and his eyes closed." is bakubro really ok?.." Denki asked worriedly "I'm sure he is fine just a sensory overload" Kirishima responded

"Can me and katsuki talk alone?" A blond spiked female said suddenly appearing in the room. "Oh, Auntie- Ofc!" Izuku said then led the nosey teens out of the room. As Mitsuki stepped up beside the young blond silence filling the tense air, Katsuki wants to say something so bad but he is scared of his mother's reaction he just wanted comfort for once.

"Katsuki we need to talk seriously"  she started while katsuki anxiously gazing at her "me..and your father are getting divorced" Katsuki's heart skipped a beat he knew that they fought a lot about his mother's behavior but he never expected it to happen.." so that means you'll stay at two houses, unfortunately," Mitsuki sat on the bed "I know this'll be hard but hang in there ok?" Mitsuki smiled. That's when they were interrupted by the nurse coming in saying that visiting times were over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally the day that Bakugo was able to get out of that suffocating hospital. He was currently in the car where his mother picked him up. "Hey, you ok?" Mitsuki asked noticing her son spaced out quite a lot. "So what's up your unusually quiet?" She asked while Katsuki just moved his shoulders, Mitsuki just snagged her teeth and kept driving to the household. She was speeding so did bakugo make her mad?

Once they reached the household Mitsuki got out and slammed the door 'ok she's upset' katsuki thought he sighed exhaustedly he hadn't been able to get decent sleep while being at the hospital. As he took off his shoes he heard his mother yell for him for the kitchen."HEY, BRAT COME HERE!" Bakugo grumbled tiredly as he made his way to the kitchen "what is it..?" He asked, "you going back to school Monday, also the stupid hospital made you a therapy appointment this Thursday tch!" Mitsuki laugh "as if you're that weak real people deal with their problems on their own," she said as shooed bakugo off.

Bakugo slumped himself onto his bed thinking about what his mother said 'is she right?' He has been following his mother's steps throughout his entire life they have the same personality unlike his father who is now divorced..he Hopes that this therapy thing is a one-time thing because it's pretty obvious that he hates talking about his feelings even though he's been bottling them up for 7 years.

.....

*BANG BANG BANG*

Is heard from katsuki's door but it doesn't seem to wake him up from his slumber. Mitsuki then kicks down Katsukis door and slaps him awake "WHAT THE HELL KASTUKI!" She yells bakugo from the sudden reaction covering his ears he has seemed to get more sensitive to sounds 'what did happen with the lov?' "GET YOUR ASS READY FOR SCHOOL AND GET OUT!!" She yells before slamming his door shut, tears begin to brim his eyes it's either from his sensitive ears or the stinging slap he got on his face. He shakes his head tells himself not to be weak and gets dressed.

As he walked down the street he found it strange to see none of the sidewalks filled with students from his school. When he reached the door entrance he saw all might which made him gulp hard still feeling guilty though it's been several months since then. "Oh, young bakugo morning!" All might said with a bright smile, 'how can he smile like that knowing he's not able to be a hero anymore?' Katsuki thought "principal nezu wants to see you in his office before you head to your homeroom!" Bakugo just snagged his teeth before walking off.

____________________________________

1086 words