|19|

{getting ripped from your mother's arms}

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dabi sat on the edge of his bed as he stared at his bandaged arms. there was a pretty huge gash right underneath that showed how Katsuki purposely tried to hurt him. he didn't exactly expect a reaction that aggravate. Once he was big again he was surely gonna scold him but..

something seemed off.

looking over to the blond he whined in his sleep, dabi sighed sadly as he rubbed his back calming him down. soon enough he had awoken.

"you hungry?"Dabi asked as hugged Katsuki in his arms." mhm!" He shook his head happily Dabi chuckled knowing that his headspace had gotten to a higher age.

"ok then, stay right here for daddy while I make you some yum yum's okay?" Dabi scooted him onto the bed as he adjusted himself.

"I want to go with daddy.." Katsuki pouted with tears threatening to fall 

Dabi couldn't say no to that, He picked him up carrying him on his side as they made their way into the bar area, as they walked in they were meant to be a usual-looking toga.

"don't look at me like that I know! I look a mess" toga covered her face

"you look great like that, you should keep your hair down more often"'you look terrible' twice said as he admired and comb his finger through togas hair.

"gogo I wan cookies.."katsuki slouched in his highchair Toga cooed "anything for you suki"

"ahh no, it's too early for treats you need to eat breakfast"Dabi quickly declined his request

Katsuki wanted to cry but sucked it up

~~

dabi stressfully bounced katsuki on his lap as the blond cried loudly. He had finished feeding the little but never stopped crying he tried everything. right?

"ughhh! WHY WON'T HE SHUT UP!" shigaraki absolutely had no patience for children he kinda acted like one himself sometimes...

shigaraki yelling only seemed to make Katsuki cry louder than before. Dabi glared at Shiggy annoyed. He carried Katsuki back to his room

"Katsuki..please calm down" he bounced the upset child in his arms as he laid down cradling him.

All of a sudden an idea popped up in his head, he grabbed his phone and called toga 

"what's up?" she answered

"could you make katsuki a bottle quickly," dabi asked

"ofc!" she ended the call as she heard Katsuki crying in the background.

it didn't take long for her to arrive, It took a little effort to get the kid to latch onto the bottle too..but finally, the whaling stopped as you could hear him sucking the milk.

toga smiled warmly at the sight before leaving.

Dabi stared at Katsuki as his eyes slowly fluttered close. he smiled as his sucking came to a stop and readjusted him onto the bed.

he stood up and admired the blond "just remember I love you katsuki"

~~~

Katsuki awakes with a high-pitched yawn still in his little mind.

he looks around and scans the room for his caregiver that was nowhere to be seen.

"dada?" he said out loud as he crawled along the floor to the door.

suddenly a huge boom was heard and caused the floor to vibrate throughout the entire building, water brimmed Katsukis eyes as he pushed himself away from the door.

he heard quick and loud footsteps echoing through the halls until they stopped at his door. it was a brief second before the door flew open making eye contact with a black pair of eyes.

"bakugo!!.." the man shouted rushing to the child

"Are you hurt anywhere!? we need to get you out of here!" Katsukis mouth was gaped open as he was afraid and confused.

all might end up picking up and carrying the boy causing him to panic. In a failed attempt to calm him down, he got him to the paramedics and a hospital quickly.

(purposely short get rekt)

~~~~~~~~~

620 words