|9|

(This book is growing so fast omg- ignore my spelling mistakes please I'm dumb)

tw- seizure warning.

.
.

"Well?"
.

.

.

.

The sound of mitsukis foot tapping furiously on the ground sounded through out the office. Aozawa sighed grumbling incoherent words after fixing his position. "I'm sure your worried about Bakugos disappearance on behalf of UA we would like to apologize for not alerting you right away.." mitsukis face expression grew into a frown before her slamming her hand against the table. "Now I couldn't give one damn where the brat is now, I just wanna know why was I notified!" She said raising her voice.

Aizawa grumbled while Rubbing his temple and continuing "Were you aware of the party that happened last Friday?" He asked while mitsuki contained the temper like her son"what you think!" She snapped back. "Continuing, at that party there has been some type of conflict we haven't questioned anyone in the scene yet," Aizawa said while Mitsuki made a angered face "Bakugo had harmed a student in another class and fled the scene now we dont-" he said before getting caught off"I FUCKING KNEW IT!!" she yelled while breathing heavily "that excuse of a child could never be a damn hero"

she said while grinning, Aizawa was shocked and sorta hurt that she would say that about her own child. "As I was saying we haven't gotten both sides of the situation and no charges have been dropped, we did in fact catch him and brought him to the station-" he said before getting interrupted once again "Good, where is he I wanna see that brat!" She said with a grin. "COULD YOU PLEASE STOP INTERRUPTING ME" aizawa raised his mitsuki looked taken back and shut her mouth.

"Yesterday night he suddenly disappeared out of the cell, the cameras where glitched and we have no idea where he is right now." The silence between the two  was loud aizawa think of all the possible places where bakugo could be, he always thought of him as his troublesome son something missing from his life.he stood up from the chair and opened the door"your free to go we don't have any other details but we'll update you when we do." Aizawa said in his usual monotone voice, mitsuki stood up and walked out the door without showing her facial expression aziawa shutting the door behind her. He slid down the door with a tear running down his face 'this isn't like me'

...

..

.

Bakugo felt his stomach bubble in disgust he wanted to throw up, he Needed to. Being tied down to the bed he couldn't exactly sit up so he basically threw up on his self gagging at the horrific smell. Hearing the door open and a gasp made his panic set in he couldn't handle it being forced to eat, kidnapped also being a wanted criminal. he smelled a faint scent of gasoline before black out in his point of view not aware of what was really happening.

"Shigaraki!!" Toga yelled from down the hall, "what the hell-" Shigaraki started before seeing the facial expression of her face tears pricking her eyes he ran up to her "what happened?" He asked calmly "its..kat" she said in between breathes, Dabi was the first to run into the room seeing the disaster kat shaking violently and his mouth foaming. Dabi stood back not knowing what to do before mr.compress walked in next to kat making sure his head was secure and not getting hurt Dabi stood looking feeling kinda of useless being no help.

Soon bakugo stopped shaking and regained his consciousness. From the overwhelming emotions he couldn't keep his big headspace but them restored to crying."shh hon its okay.." mr.compress shushed him while rubbing his hair. It didn't work so he unwrapped from the vomit filled bed and began to cradle him like a newborn his crys soon turned to sniffles, "aww hes so little!" Toga said while getting close to the two bakugo hid into mr.compress chest. "We both both get cleaned up" mr.compress said while cringing at the vomit on his clothes "hey dabi could you clean up kat in meanwhile?" He said shouldering the black haired male.

"Yeah..sure" mr.compress handed the small blond over to his arms and left the room. Bakugo looked up at Dabi with teary eyes Dabi felt bad for him but gave a small soft smile "good luckkk!" Toga said skipping out the room. "Let's go get you cleaned up kid.." he said while holding him close and walking to the bathroom. Dabi felt bakugos eyes on him the whole time making him quite nervous.

~

Once they reached the bathroom Dabi sat bakugo on toilet "stay right here for a bit k?" Dabi said knowing that the blond wouldn't understand him fully but just staring at him. Reaching for the door handle he heard the blond huffy on the verge of tears Dabi came up with the  conclusion that he didnt like to be left alone and brought him with. Returning to the bathroom with things to clean the small boy with he ran the tub  while bakugo looked confused and interested in everything Dabi laughed. "Now let's get these dirty clothes off of you" Dabi pulled the large shirt over his head and then reached down to take off his boxers he felt bakugos small hand on top of his.

Bakugo hummed and shook his head no with tears in his eyes. The image broke Dabis heart "bud it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you" bakugo then removed his hand shakily. After dabi lifted him and sat in in the tub full of warm water ruffling bakugos hair making him giggle a bit.'if only I've thought about this sooner' Dabi thought as he cleaned the little.

~

Dabi Walking back into room holding a excited blond in a onesie. He sat him down onto the bed only putting a couple restraints on him just incase he goes back into his normal headspace. "Ok bub I'm gonna go get you something to eat for a minute" Dabi put on (insert random child like show) before walking out the room. It didn't take long for bakugo to return to his normal headspace from being bored. 'I'm still here, great'
...

..

.

.

.

Kirishima constantly punching a beating bag to get out his anger. Thoughts taking over his surroundings 'maybe if you checked up on him he wouldn't be in this mess!'  'For crying out loud ejiro he is your best friend/crush!!'
'Meanwhile your bestfriend is probably begging for his life you just playing around'

"KIRISHIMA STOP!" a voice yelled beside him, he came back to his conscious seeing mina with teary eyes.

"...Kirishima he's fine..just please stop.." mina said hugging him by the waist. Kirishima noticed the blood seeping from his hands and stopped "i-Im sorry.." he apologizes "come on let's go eat k?" Mina says smiling and taking Kirishimas hand.

"Yeah I'm kinda hungry anyways" he laughs

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1171 words