|24|

(a/n: it's a little slow in the beginning but gets better!)
______

"And we have arrived at our destination~," Yamada said in a playful tone while putting the car in park.

"Is dad at home yet?" Eri asked while struggling to unhook her seat belt. Yamada was already helping her while leading her to the door with Katsuki following behind.

Once inside the home, everyone pretty much went to do their things. Except for Katsuki of course, he was the stranger, he didn't belong here.

Stuck at the front door most stuck in thought. Until he felt something brush against his ankle. It was one of their cats. They had a white and brown coat with blue eyes.

They were quite hypnotizing. The cat continued to rub against Katsuki while purring. He was interrupted by hearing a car engine in the driveway.

That was when Katsuki slung his backpack off his shoulder before plopping onto the couch. Even if there hasn't been much he's done today he was exhausted...

He just wanted to relax even if it was just for a second. Right then the front door opened with shinsho and Aizawa entered the quiet home.

"Oh, hey Katsuki you okay?" Aizawa looked that the teen sitting on the couch and cauliflower rubbing against his leg.

"Mhm," Katsuki said feeling more awkward than before.

"I got you something" Aizawa sat next to Katsuki before pulling a box out of his pocket. He hesitantly took the gift from his teacher.

He shakenly opens it to see a brand new phone. "Why?" Katsuki asked confused. "Seeing that you lost your old one I figured you could get a new one."

Katsuki chuckled, "Thanks D-Sensei".
Aizawa smiled at the boy, "Yk you don't have to have to call me that, you can call me Shouta or Sho even."

Katsuki nodded, " feel free to go mess with Hitoshi or whatever I'm gonna start dinner" Shouta excused himself.

~

He did not bother to talk to shinsho, past conservations with the two were fairly short not exactly nice either. The least to say is that he was embarrassed.

He sat in the guest room of the family home which would be 'his room' temporarily Katsuki thought.
He began to set up his phone and signed into his iCloud getting all his data from his former phone.

Safe to say everything was relatively the same, he wasn't fond of social media apps but was rather interested in digital books, it was his calling.

Scrolling through his contacts he stopped on one name

'Shitty hair 🪨'

He cringed at the contact name before clicking on it. Without thinking he sent a message.

'Hey.'

....

'Bakugo!?'

missed call

Missed call(2)

That's when Katsuki began to overthink. 'You fucking idiot you've been gone for over 5 months why would think this would be a good idea'

Katsuki quickly messaged the boy back with his heart pounding in his chest.

'It's not a good time right now kirishima'

         'Where are you!? Are you okay I've been worried sick!'

'I'm fine I'm staying at Sensei's home'

           'Okay..just text me if you need anything okay?'

'Don't tell anyone or your dead'

Katsuki powered off his phone with a huff as he rubbed his eyes aggravated, that feeling of fuzzy was coming back and was here to stay. Struggling to keep his breathing steady.

A knock was heard on the door which caught his attention. It was shinsho "uhh..hey, dad said it time for dinner" katsuki simply said okay before the purple head boy disappeared.

He stood up, on the bed looking down at his phone, he decided to just abandon it, heading downstairs he could hear laughter and giggles from the dining room.

Stepping foot inside he saw curry and white rice with a side of salad for dinner. Katsuki didn't have a huge appetite but didn't wanna risk being disrespectful.

"Hey kat!" Yamada chippered before excusing himself "I mean- if your okay with being called that?" He got a glare from his husband.

Katsuki hummed before grabbing hold of the utensil and thanking his teachers for the meal. Aizawa cleared his throat to catch his son's attention, "Hitoshi what have I said about phones at the table."

Shinsho sighed heavily before sitting on the phone and scooping some of the curry into his mouth. Dinner was filled with light conversation, and Katsuki getting asked casual questions.

He felt like he had a family. He felt loved and not the pity type.

Just as Shinsho stood up to clean his dishes. Katsuki realized how little he'd eaten. His hand trembled with the spoon hitting the glass bowl a couple of times praying to god that no one noticed.

Soon enough it was just Yamada and Katsuki at the table since Aizawa went to help Eri get cleaned up.

"Hey little listener are you done?'" Yamada realized how Katsuki began to stop eating. Although Katsuki physically couldn't anymore he felt bad but nodded.

Yamada took both their dishes and washes them, he failed to hear the small sorry Katsuki had slipped as the fuzziness grew louder than before.

After Yamada was done he suggest to watch a movie in the living room which the blond complied thankfully.

He had put on a pg-13 movie which he wasn't bothered with its just that he couldn't exactly focus.
Flashbacks weren't exactly his liking and the fuzziness taking over was not helping at all.

The cuddles

Feeding time

Nicknames

Relaxation

It was nice, he wishes it had lasted a lifetime...

"Katsuki?" His eyes shot open Yamada was right in front of him crouched down to his level and the movie was paused.

"What's wrong, why are you crying." His green eyes stared deeply into his with his eye brows furred, Katsuki hadn't even realized his damp cheeks.

All of a sudden he just felt small.

A sob erupted from the blond as incoherent words spilled out. He felt as Yamada had hugged and held him rubbing his back and saying words he couldn't hear or understand.

His little brain could only sympathize that it wasn't him.

He did an ear-per-icing scream that had Aizawa rushing down the steps and Shinsho at the stairwell looking confused.

He thrashed around in Yamada's hold before he felt him release.

What did Katsuki want?

He wanted him

He wanted Dabi

He needs his Daddy.

1050 words