|2|

*Knock knock*
.

.

.
"Come in!"

Bakugos face was clearly shown some type of concern because the only time he is called to the office is when he's in some type of trouble." Oh! Bakugo you can come and sit at my desk!" Nezu said with a creepy smile that only made bakugo more nervous."I know it's your first day back after several months but I want you to take it easy for a while to get used to being around again.."

Bakugo grunted in response trying to cover up the noise of his heartbeat rapidly beating. "As you probably know your extremely behind and we want you to catch up with your classmates!" Nezu said while searching the young blond's face for any reaction "whatever, can I leave now?" Is all that Bakugo said, "yes thank you for your time"

~

Bakugo walked into the already filled classroom Nezu kinda make him late but bakugo didn't really care actually. " great, everyone welcomes back bakugo, and let's continue" Aizawa said tiredly as always. As he walked to the back of the classroom he caught a couple of eyes following him which annoyed him a lot.

Bakugo felt that he need to return to his old usual ways nobody needed to know what happens to him, If they loved him they would've never let him go so easily..within the blink of an eye class ended quicker than usual well to bakugo he was only surrounding with his thoughts not getting any classwork done.

"Hey bakubro!" The two 'idiots came over and sat on his desk. "Tch, what do you want weird hair and dunce face," bakugo said in a normal tone for once with zero energy to shout or yell. "Well, your almost back to normal-" Denki said before bursting out into laughter "anyways I wanted to know if you've gotten your dorm yet?" Kirishima said which made bakugos face fill with confusion. "What dorm?" Bakugo said confused.

"oh yeah.."Kirishima said remembering the situation bakugo was in "just talk to Mr.Aizawa about it he should know" Denki said shrugging his shoulder. "Anyways see you later bakubro!" They said before walking off.

If it one thing that he knew if that he would be more distanced between his friends he hadn't seen them in so long that they are practically strangers to them, he trusts nobody. Bakugo stood up and head to the teacher's lounge almost on the verge of passing out from the lack of sleep. "Uh is Mr.Aizawa in here?"

Bakugo said poking his head into the room one of the teachers pointed to him without looking away from their device. He approaches the yellow sleeping bag on the floor "sensei?" Bakugo said, as the yellow sleeping suddenly flipped around to visible see his teacher." what is it." Mr.Aizawa asked in a monotonous voice that sounded more of a statement than a question. Bakugo sighed heavily "what is about this dorm crap I've been hearing?" Mr.Aizawa then got out of the sleeping bag and walked to his desk with Bakugo following behind.

"We informed your mother yesterday she has already dropped off your belongings," Mr.Aizawa said as he opened the drawer to his desk and pulled out a key handing it to bakugo. "Room 205 in class 2-A building" Aizawa finished before climbing back into his sleeping bag. 'How much had Katsuki missed?' 'Does he even belong here anymore'

'he's pathetic'

'You let yourself get kidnapped that easily?'

"Tch.."

~

"Everyone goes get dressed and head outside you know the drill," Mr. Aizawa said, everyone, hurried and rushed out the classroom door with Katsuki lacking behind. Once he reached the locker room he could already see half of the boys dressed and chatting among each other. 'Oh come on!' Katsuki walked past the others and opened his locker pulling out his gym uniform that reeked of an old attic smell. He stripped himself from his clothing and put on the uniform 'It's baggy?' It's expected mostly because of how he hadn't eaten a proper meal in 6 months so he has to take bigger portions until meantime. 'I really did get Fucking weak'. As katsuki hurried outside with the rest of his classmates he stopped to catch his breath he was extremely unfit.

He heard some giggles from the girls as he lifted his head to see Aizawa and All might..chatting as they glanced at him once. After a few minutes went by all might approached him. "Young bakugo do you mind if we chat for a bit?" Bakugos grunted in response, All might pull him over to the side "I know you might be pumped up for training and all, but I and the teachers have been talking and we think you should take  a break for the week and see what you missed!" All might which made Kastuki frown, "so just sit and learn would ya?" He said while leading bakugo over to the benches.

Bakugo was both angry and glad because he was stuck up and they probably thought he was weak and secondly because he was extremely tired and probably would've passed out if he tried. ' when was the last time he even used his quirk?' "Ok class we'll be doing 1v1 for the rest of the week and then next week you'll be going out for your own personal patrols!" All might announced as some people cheered and others pouted. "Right, Kirishima and..Midoriya.." Mr.Aizawa said while flipping through papers.

"You be going first" both Kirishima and Deku got into their ready positions. "On your mark..get set..go," Mr.Aizawa said with no enthusiasm. black l smoke came from Midoriya it seemed like some sort of capture weapon but it stunned bakugo because he had never seen it before. Kirishima's form was even more rock hard than bakugo has ever seen he was aiming head onto Midoriya like some sort of..wrecking ball.' WHERE THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN!' katsuki thought even though it was pretty clear.

~

As Bakugo made his way into 1-As dorm he was amazed at how big it was, it was pretty decent to say the less. While he was looking around he felt a tap on his shoulder as a reflex he punch whoever it was in the gut."AGH! B-BAKUGO!" Kirishima said hunching over in pain, Denki dying laughing in the background "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THAT!" Bakugo yelled as his heartbeat slowed down "I- just wanted to ask if you were busy Friday after school?" Kirishima asked after he recovered

"why?" Katsuki asked annoyed. "Because we're having a party! Everyone's going~" Denki said trying to convince the Blond "you know I don't go to parties!" Katsuki said as he squinted his eyes "please bro we just miss hanging out with you!" The twin's idiots made a sad face that relived something in bakugo "whatever leave me alone." Bakugo said as he walked away while the two silently celebrated. As bakugo reached the second floor he fumbled in his pockets to find his key and unlocked the door. The room was the plan and simple with his one suitcase that was packed laying on the bed 'ofc she wouldn't pack much. I'll just go by later' he thought as he laid down looking at the ceiling.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1217words