|26|

Just walk away

...

...

Katsuki turned on his heels as he continued to walk to the lunch table ignoring the yell from Kendo.

It all makes sense, the looks, the reason people are avoiding him EVERYTHING.

He gritted his teeth trying to keep his composure.

"Bakugo.." red globs looked at him in a concerning matter. Katsuki huffed before removing his hands from his head.

"Everythings fine." He lied to himself, it was like his body started manually heating up inside. His vision was becoming distorted, and his skin was turning red.

Katsuki gripped the edges of the table to get a hold of himself. What was aggravating was that Kirishima's eyes had yet to leave his field of vision, he was watching the entire thing go down.

"Bak-" Kirishima was about to call again scooting closer to the blond. Right there at the moment, katsuki's consciousness had seemed to let go.

He plummeted face-first into his lunch causing commotion and stares, his friends panicking catching others' attention around.

Kirishima grabs bakugo and places his backside on the floor feeling for a pulse. Breathing out in a sigh of relief, "someone get recovery girl!" Kirishima yelled to his friends.

The commotion and stares around the lunch only making Kirishima's heart beat even faster was quite annoying,

Whispers about Katsuki Falling deaf on his ears, he didn't care what they thought! He just wanted his best friend to be okay for once...

-

"Dehydration...Kinda high blood pressure..abnormal palpation." Katsuki heard a faint list of bodily symptoms, eyes laying closed struggling to find the strength.

"Most likely he passed out from stress, Do you think it was a great idea to let him start classes again so soon?" The soft voice spook in concern.

"Maybe.." A lower voice spoke.

"I want him to be comfortable and happy, so he doesn't feel like we are stopping him from what he's capable of." Katsuki cuts his eyes open slowly with the bright shine of the ceiling light temporarily blinding him.

"I've been thinking about attempting to do more counseling on the weekends digging into his...regression, I believe that would help calm him." The lower voice sighed.

"But," there was a silent pause

"He didn't react so well with hizashi.. he had an entire breakdown screaming an incoherent name, I attempted to help but nothing worked..he just tired himself out.." Katsuki slowly opened his eyes making out the two figures of his school nurse and teacher.

"Workings on trust exercises sounds like it would help progress your relationship." Recovery girl smiled at the middle-aged male.

"Sensei?" Bakugo gripped his head in pain as soon as he lifted himself. 'Headache..'

"Be careful Kid." Katsuki retreated to lie down, he felt Aizawa tower him and rub his forehead.

"Your okay, you can go back to sleep..you' ve handled enough today" Aizawa spoke softly, Katsuki wanted to resist but let the pain control his subconscious.

-

The next time Katsuki was awake he was strapped to a seat, and panic seat in quickly before he noticed his surroundings he was in a car, he was safe.

It was just Aizawa sensei and Mic in the front seats...

Looking through the passenger's mirror he caught eye contact with mic. "Hey bug you alright?"