|4|

(Not me accidentally publishing it when I wasn't done-)
"Agh! Crap..."
.

.

.

.

"KACCHAN!!" deku yells from beside him.

Katsuki covers his sensitive ears as an instinct "nerd shut the fuck up yelling damnit!" Midoriya's eyes were filled with tears which is to be expect he cares for bakugo. "What happened why did you suddenly pass out!" Deku cried 'I passed out?' Bakugo thought , the old lady interrupted him "I couldn't find anything linking to you passing out your diet is pretty well your getting enough sleep" she said confused while flipping through her papers. "Did you perhaps see anything?"

She asked deeply interested while deku was getting nervous. 'The shadow.." Kastuki thought before shaking the thought out his head "no tch" she sighed and allowed the two of them "comeback if you have anymore problems or your seeing things" bakugo hangs his head low as deku walked beside him through to the dorms. "Hey nerd.." deku Jolts suprised by the blond suddenly called him. "What happened before I passed out?" He asked extremely confused

"well..um I was trying to find you after you sorta ran away when I did find you, you were just standing there so I captured you with my weapon you suddenly freezes up than blacking out" Katsuki had a much better undertaking he was truly 'weak'. "Maybe we can train again Tomorrow if your up for it!" Deku said cheerfully , "no I'm busy tomorrow" Bakugo said as he entered the dorm keep his distance from everyone.

~

While everyone is in class Nezus voice is suddenly heard over the speaker. "Can Katsuki Bakugos from class 1-A come to the office O repeat can Katsuki Bakugo from class 1-A come to my office thank you!" He says 'what the hell did I do now' Bakugo thinks before face-plamming himself. "Bakugo your are dismissed." Aizawa said pointing to the door, Bakugo stood up slumping his backpack into his shoulder leaving.

Instead of knocking bakugo just slammed the door open and sat down getting ready for some type of lecture. "Well there is a door to knock on- but I just wanted inform you that your mother will be picking you up soon" Nezu said while sipping tea, baking was still obviously confused "for what?" He said while raising his eyebrow "for your therapy appointment?" Katsuki definitely had forgotten about he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. "Whatever."

~

*Beep Beep!!*

"HURRY THE HELL UP WHY ARE YOU WALKING SO SLOW!" Mitsuki yelled as she rolled down the window. Bakugo jumped into the front seat panting "I was running as fast as I can calm down" Bakugo said panting "well you must be getting fat if you call that running!" Katsuki felt like crying he had to suck it up because it wouldn't end good infront of his mother. The of the car ride was mostly filled with lectures and how poor katsuki was doing.

...

They were both sitting inside of the doctor's office waiting for someone to call bakugo inside. Mitsuki taping her foot furiously getting unpatient while Bakugo thinks of as many bad scenarios that could happen. "Katsuki bakugo?" finally a lady said standing by the door with a clipboard.

Before Katsuki could walk off he was pulled by the ear of his mother and winced. "Dont say anything stupid and hurry up" she growled in his ear he nodded and followed the lady. They then stopped at a door with bright colors, "ok doctor higashi should be in there once she releases you, your welcome to leave!" She said leaving the blond. Katsuki gulped nervously before knocking on the door.

There wasn't an answer so he knocked again, the door the opened showing a kid that was crying and lady in a white jacket "thank you jocleyn for taking your time with me I'll see you next week!" She said waving off the girl teen. "Oh bakugo was it?" The doctor asked 'I thought they were a Male-' bakugo thought well what are . "Well, what are you waiting for come sit!" She said cheerfully, bakugo shaky sat over at a table.

"My name is "lia higashi, how about you?" She say trying to make an friendly introduction. "Don't you already know my name!" Katsuki said ticked off by the dumb act "well..yes but is there any names your prefer I'm only trying to respectful" she asked "bakugo." He said simply " right so this will probably be your only appointment so try to cooperate if I feel like your lying I might hold you back a bit"  the lady said suddenly getting into a serious tone cause a bead of cold sweat to roll down his forehead.

(I'm no professional just go with the plot) "you havent talked to anyone since being in the hospital so do you mind telling me what happened with the lov?" She asked as he got out a piece of paper and in pen, katsuki just sat in silence nit bothering to cooperate. "The long you stay silent the longer well be here I have all day kid" she said quite annoyed, at this point katsuki was over life he broke down he was tried of bottling his emotions he just wanted to be cared for tears streamed down his face as he silently cried

"kid?-" she said as she lifted he head to see him suddenly crying. 'Poor kid' she thought as he got up and hugged him katsuki gripped onto her shirt as if his life depended on it. After the little crying session katsuki didnt bother to sit his head up he was ashamed. "Would you like to talk?" She said on soothing voice not wanting to trigger him again. "No.." bakugo said feeling a bit different "ok then..are you doing anything fun this weekend!" She asked wanting to cheer the blond up "party?" He said innocently lifting his head.

'Hes so fucking adorable-' she thought before speaking again "ohh so your going to a party do you have any friends?" She said trying to engage him in a conversation."mhm!" He said shaking his head quite alot. She laughed at his reaction but told him to be careful. At the end she found it strange how excited he got and sudden change of mood.

...

As katsuki walked out into the hallways he saw how irritated his mother was which made his smile drop."come on brat!" She said dragging him out of there into the car. While sitting in the car katsuki was extremely unaware of his behavior he felt werid..he felt 'little'. This certainly isnt the first time he felt like it when being stressed over how weak hes gotten he would cuddle with his pillow to relieve stress he found quite annoying."I'm not taking you back to school so you'll have to walk" mitsuki said while texting and driving.

'Guess I'll have just stay for the night then..'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1150 words